Author Topic: Cleaning an empty office building, in a Thong [NSFW]  (Read 10268 times)

RockyNThong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Cleaning an empty office building, in a Thong [NSFW]
« on: January 15, 2017, 10:30:20 PM »
I figure I might liven this place up a bit with some stories I have. So as the title says, I picked up a job with a friend along with 2 acquaintances in helping clean an office building that recently had been cleared after the company renting it had moved out, and generally we came in to clear out any remaining stuff they left behind, fix/replace whatever that was broken, repaint some walls and other general maintenance.

So the office itself wasn't that big, about 4 or 5 floors, it was fairly clean, if not a little cluttered, so the job itself was bearable, however the A/C wasn't working, and even though the windows had tinting, and we had brought in a few industrial sized fans to atleast keep the air moving, the whole building itself was still hot. So generally we had all taken off our shirts, but even then that only helped a little, and during lunch, my friend and I were contemplating on taking off our pants as well, but we were concerned on how the other two were going to react to us being well, shirtless and pantsless, and another reason was that we both were wearing thongs.

After lunch, we still had about 3 more hours of work to finish, and the 4 of us talked about keeping cool, when out of nowhere one of the other acquaintances began undoing his belt and unbuttoned his pants before saying "I hope you guys don't mind, but it's hot, and I don't want to pass out of from heatstroke."  and promptly pulled his pants down and off, leaving him in just his work boots and an UnderArmor jockstrap. Needless to say, heh, my heart fluttered with excitement and the rest of us took off our pants and stood around, chuckling awkwardly and sporting some slightly larger than before bulges in our undies, 3 thongs and a jockstrap, before heading our separate ways to finish whatever we had left to do.

[NSFW ahead!!]
Needless to say, it was hard not pop a boner after seeing two of our acquaintances in the buff with such revealing underwear, my friend pretty sure had the same thing, since shortly later, he found me, and he didn't have to say much with a heavily tenting thong. Though I'm not pretty sure if I'm allowed to go into depth with what happens considering things did get rather "explicit", but the least to say, it made that job alot less boring and annoying.  ;)

kiyoothong

Re: Cleaning an empty office building, in a Thong [NSFW]
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 12:21:19 PM »
Hot story, and I guess you had a great time with your friend and your coworkers.
What thong were you wearing? What thong was your friend wearing? Damn, I can't believe 3 guys were in thongs. What a coincidence.

May I ask what field you are in? It is quite amazing that 3 out of 4 guys were wearing thongs.

thonger4life

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 12:41:00 PM »
That's a hot story, and quite frankly I got a little excited just reading it! Not sure of the rules on explicit stories, but I would love to hear more stories like this. What thongs were being worn?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RockyNThong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 03:34:38 PM »
I was wearing my black Calvin Klein thong, my friend had been wearing one of Murano's newer thongs after they recently changed their styling since he's also relatively new into the man thong scene. I don't quite remember what the other acquaintance was wearing, but it was a red Y-backed thong, it had kind of a slim-ish waistband, but it wasn't lowrise thong, so explained why I've caught glimpses of him adjusting his pants before the heat got to us. I wanted to say it was a C2N or a Papi because of the Y backed strap, but I didn't bother to ask at the time, or if I did, that was one of the few things I've may have forgotten. But yeah, I was a bit surprised the other two were wearing something like that, although my friend had explained he met up with them at the gym, so that kind of explained it as well.

And yeah, heh, my friend and I were just catching a few oddball jobs during the summer before our college classes started back up, and he happened to know the guy that owned the building, and offered to take that job when he heard that the company was moving out and the building itself needed some cleaning/freshening up for the next tenant. So yeah, I have a few more juicy stories, and a couple embarrassing ones as well.

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2017, 11:51:02 AM »
From some of the stories I've read on various boards, you seem to be able to get away with a lot of explicit detail. The board moderator should be able to tell you the guidelines though.

I wouldn't mind hearing them either but would love to hear the embarrassing ones, lol. Those are usually funny and most of us have at least one. I think there's a thread for them too, unless I'm recalling it from the old board.

kiyoothong

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2017, 12:40:39 PM »
How about you post your story and let the moderators decide?
Anyway, I've got some embarrassing stories. I'll post them when I have time. 
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 12:44:31 PM by kiyoothong »

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2017, 03:25:18 PM »
I'd wait for the moderator to respond. Something similar closed the last thong board, although I think it was some pictures. But whatever it was had crossed the allowable parameters set by the server host.

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2017, 12:45:34 PM »
Yes would love the details.  You can always send them via private message :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jry2162

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2017, 04:05:38 PM »
I figure I might liven this place up a bit with some stories I have. So as the title says, I picked up a job with a friend along with 2 acquaintances in helping clean an office building that recently had been cleared after the company renting it had moved out, and generally we came in to clear out any remaining stuff they left behind, fix/replace whatever that was broken, repaint some walls and other general maintenance.

So the office itself wasn't that big, about 4 or 5 floors, it was fairly clean, if not a little cluttered, so the job itself was bearable, however the A/C wasn't working, and even though the windows had tinting, and we had brought in a few industrial sized fans to atleast keep the air moving, the whole building itself was still hot. So generally we had all taken off our shirts, but even then that only helped a little, and during lunch, my friend and I were contemplating on taking off our pants as well, but we were concerned on how the other two were going to react to us being well, shirtless and pantsless, and another reason was that we both were wearing thongs.

After lunch, we still had about 3 more hours of work to finish, and the 4 of us talked about keeping cool, when out of nowhere one of the other acquaintances began undoing his belt and unbuttoned his pants before saying "I hope you guys don't mind, but it's hot, and I don't want to pass out of from heatstroke."  and promptly pulled his pants down and off, leaving him in just his work boots and an UnderArmor jockstrap. Needless to say, heh, my heart fluttered with excitement and the rest of us took off our pants and stood around, chuckling awkwardly and sporting some slightly larger than before bulges in our undies, 3 thongs and a jockstrap, before heading our separate ways to finish whatever we had left to do.

[NSFW ahead!!]
Needless to say, it was hard not pop a boner after seeing two of our acquaintances in the buff with such revealing underwear, my friend pretty sure had the same thing, since shortly later, he found me, and he didn't have to say much with a heavily tenting thong. Though I'm not pretty sure if I'm allowed to go into depth with what happens considering things did get rather "explicit", but the least to say, it made that job alot less boring and annoying.  ;)
Hot story! I'd love to hear it all, explicit details included! Were you friends str8?

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

peterwhitethong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2019, 02:07:29 PM »
Wow nice story... I don’t even have a close friend that wears thongs, a couple of them had just tried them a couple of times. Not even on beaches I’ve been I ve seen more than one... now, imagine four guys in tiny underwear doing some cleaning.... I have a picture in my head of you on some stairs painting something high in just your thongs and someone holding it from below with a nice view...

TightThong

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2020, 06:31:41 AM »
That’s such a fun/hot story...imagine the odds that you guys would have been in that gear...randomly pull your pants off and zero briefs/boxers etc?  You should have gone out and played the lottery!