Author Topic: Got caught  (Read 6177 times)

kiyoothong

Got caught
« on: January 27, 2017, 09:31:09 AM »
The forum has been quiet lately, so I might as well start my own thread.

So here it goes. This happened during high school. One day, I had to stay after school because I had to do a practice interview with my french teacher. Before our meeting, I had some time to spare. Since it was after school, the school was very quiet. Thinking that no one was at school, I got a bit kinky. So I went to one of the drama studios at my school where there was a mirrored wall. I went in and no one was there. I was wearing a red g-string that day, and I wanted to see myself in the mirror. So I pulled down my trousers and started posing in front of the mirror. Then, I got my phone out and I started taking photos of myself. Then out of nowhere, someone came into the drama studio. He clearly saw what I was doing. As soon as our eyes met, I pulled up my pants and I quickly left the room.

I got home and I started going through Facebook. Fortunately, there was no mention of me. I went to school the next day, and everything was normal. No one gave me any funny looks, and there was no gossiping.

kiyoothong

Re: Got caught
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 10:08:35 AM »
While I'm at it, I wanna share another story.

I have a lot of strip club stories. Here's one. One time, I got a lapdance from this chick called Eva. She was a hot Latina, but she was a bit cold. In order to break the ice, I told her that I was wearing something similar to her outfit. She didn't catch me at first. Then I just blatantly told her that I was wearing a g-string. She started laughing. She then asked if she could see my g-string. So I turned around and pulled down my pants a bit. Then all of a sudden, she spanked my ass and pulled up my g-string.

We went back to our lapdance. This time, she was more playful. She kept playing with the straps of my thong. But after three songs, I got bored of her. So I went out of the booth and went home. I took the metro home.  For some reason, I got a weird vibe while I was taking the metro. People were staring at me, and some were even giggling. I didn't bother cuz I was too tired. I got home and went to the washroom. As I was about to undress, I felt the strap of my thong. I looked at myself in the mirror, and there my thong was sticking out over my shirt. Turns out, Eva (the stripper) tucked my shirt in and pulled up my thong. So during the whole metro ride, people got to see my thong sticking out of my pants.

Thongs4All

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 08:34:33 PM »
When I was 30 I was dating a divorced 45 year old who loved thongs and me in them. Her 20 year old daughter was supposed to be away all weekend and came back early with her friend and walked into the backyard to find us sipping wine and tanning in pink thongs. It was awkward more for the mom and me because of the obvious

kiyoothong

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2017, 10:11:06 AM »
When I was 30 I was dating a divorced 45 year old who loved thongs and me in them. Her 20 year old daughter was supposed to be away all weekend and came back early with her friend and walked into the backyard to find us sipping wine and tanning in pink thongs. It was awkward more for the mom and me because of the obvious

That's funny. Did you see the daughter after?