Author Topic: Who wears thongs during sex?  (Read 27275 times)

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Who wears thongs during sex?
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2019, 01:40:12 PM »
Lol. I'm a virgin, but would love to have a man drill me and move the strap. Would also love some thong play too.
Thug Life? Nah! Thong Life? Yes! The world would be a better place if men adopted the Thong Life!

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2019, 03:11:56 PM »
since im almost always wearing one, most sex starts with a thong on. on a few select occasions my husband has worn one too, but usually its just me. and about 1/3 of the time it ends with it still on, against his efforts to disrobe me completely lol. i dont want to be too graphic but every which way you can do things, we've done things with me keeping my thong on. lol

i love itttttt.
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2019, 05:43:15 PM »
I usually always wear a thong during sex. Also wear a cock ring under it.  Turns the guys wild. Me too actually

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2020, 01:56:36 PM »
Wearing a thong is a daily thing for me. But, when it is date night or a special occasion I will pull on a special thong. A couple years back I had an experience with another man and a woman. As soon as I stripped down to my enhanced bulge thong her hands were on my butt and he dropped to his knees in front of me. Let’s just say the thong made both so excited that the night was memorable.

TightThong

« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2020, 03:59:54 AM »
I LOVE wearing thongs during sex...such a hot feeling keeping one on the whole time

ronniemiami

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2020, 12:05:29 PM »
All the time. All the guys I've been with have loved them
Instagram: @ronnie_miami2
https://ronniemiami.tumblr.com/

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2020, 08:04:19 AM »
I always wear a thong or very short shorts to bed each night. My wife typically comes to bed naked or with only a tshirt on. There is something about her hands exploring my body and finding my undies on with a swelling bulge underneath. Then....the excitement of her removing them from my body is a fantastic way to get things heated up nicely!

irthonger

« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2020, 02:57:43 AM »
I always wear a thong or very short shorts to bed each night. My wife typically comes to bed naked or with only a tshirt on. There is something about her hands exploring my body and finding my undies on with a swelling bulge underneath. Then....the excitement of her removing them from my body is a fantastic way to get things heated up nicely!

I agree 100% with you on that my friend.

Root69

• Newbie Thonger
  • Thong life
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2021, 07:53:31 AM »
Love having sex with thong on. Love having it on and love my wife having hers on. I just move the strap and love the sight from behind. Great feeling.

Erosthong

• Newbie Thonger
  • thong for ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2021, 10:30:40 AM »
I think thong is a great chili for sex foreplay  ;)

explorer

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2021, 04:59:16 AM »
I am normally naked, but love my gf to keep her thongs on during foreplay and few minutes into sex. Since last few months, I have been also wearing thongs during foreplay, as my gf gifted me those and says it's an eye candy and turn on for her. So as long as she likes it, what's there to lose :) :)

Yamajammer

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2022, 11:45:42 AM »
Whenever the wife and I get it on, I am almost always wearing a cockring under a thong. She loves for me to wear a ring when we fuck. I love wearing them as well. As far as the thong? They are usually very low rise thong or g string. The thong will usually stay on for most foreplay till she wants my dick out. At that point I will pull the front of my thong under my ringed cock and balls till she’s explored and jerked on my cock enough. It’s a when she starts wanting to play with my booty hole that I will pull it to the side for her to finger me or it just comes completely off so we can fuck!