Author Topic: Who wears thongs during sex?  (Read 27281 times)

underlvr

Re: Who wears thongs during sex?
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2017, 03:22:11 AM »
a thong left on during sex is hot - i've done it a few times.  When disrobing they leave my thong on...having great memories right now!

microstringlvr

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2017, 07:16:14 PM »
Thong strap pulled to the side and cumming in the pouch? I've fantasized about that...

a thong left on during sex is hot - i've done it a few times.  When disrobing they leave my thong on...having great memories right now!

underlvr

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2017, 11:56:07 AM »
Thong strap pulled to the side and cumming in the pouch? I've fantasized about that...

Exactly!  Nothing hotter than being taken when wearing a thong

cooperr1986@gmai

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2018, 03:10:08 AM »
Love wearing a thong during sex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lycrathong1

• Newbie Thonger
  • Mature guy, 70+ thongs, seeking younger for sex
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2018, 01:56:23 PM »
I'm disappointed when my partner immediately strips naked, as I find wearing just skimpy underwear is far more sexy. Particularly like being sucked through the pouch of my thong.
Thongs make me feel sexy

CDNThongLover

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2018, 03:02:17 PM »
Wearing a thong during sex is incredibly sexy!  I always wear a thong during sex. Love having the strap up my ass.  I love just pulling the pouch down and having sex.  With girls and guys.

Casper

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2018, 12:39:48 PM »
I go to bed in just a thong so we tend to start foreplay with my wife while still wearing my thong. I might go down on my wife and let her play with my butt and package while I am still in my thong. Eventually it needs to be removed when we get to the main action. I have left it on sometimes but it didn't massively enhance our sex.

TxThong

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2019, 07:23:27 AM »
An enthusiastic yes.  It usually leads to prolonged foreplay.  We will enjoy a jacuzzi bath together and after my wife wears incredibly flattering lingerie, I wear a g-string, thong, or lace cheekies.  I love it when she grabs the side straps and pulls them up or teases me in a variety of ways yet won’t remove the thong until I am ready to pop.

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2019, 09:16:33 AM »
YES sex in a thong is so hot. Too bad its hard to find other guys that feel the same way.  Once you do its hot as hell. Yes please pull on the strap between my ass. 
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

asianthonger92

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2019, 04:15:45 AM »
I don’t know why but I feel extra slutty and sexy when I keep my thong on during sex. But I wish I could have sex more often.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 04:28:03 AM by asianthonger92 »

Thongs4All

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2019, 05:18:08 AM »
We both start with thongs in bed and it starts there. We both get so turned on in our thongs we have some fun. In the mornings it’s a quickie before the kids get up

peterwhitethong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2019, 06:13:47 PM »
Love keeping it on or even ask my husband to wear one sometimes. Sometimes I remove it and just have sex. It depends on the mood. Love when they end up sticky on both sides (front and back)

underlvr

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2019, 02:44:20 PM »
Love keeping it on or even ask my husband to wear one sometimes. Sometimes I remove it and just have sex. It depends on the mood. Love when they end up sticky on both sides (front and back)

Could not agree more - woke up Saturday morning at my friend’s place in Madrid that way....thong still on, and then he moved in for round 2 as soon as we woke up....got to wear my thong in the shower...with him :)

Alynm

• Full Thonger
  • Thong enthusiast since 1990.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2019, 11:37:31 PM »
I do enjoy the sensation of my thong stimulating my crack and taint during foreplay or when I’m just having fun by myself. I’ll sometimes leave a thong on when using a massager but they always get so messy with lube and cum.  ;D

Lycrathong1

• Newbie Thonger
  • Mature guy, 70+ thongs, seeking younger for sex
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2019, 01:14:40 PM »
If I'm meeting a guy for sex, I spend some time sorting through my thongs and selecting one that makes me look and feel sexy. I don't necessarily want to see a thong on my partner, prefer a jock so the straps frame his ass.
Thongs make me feel sexy