Author Topic: Who wears thongs during sex?  (Read 7558 times)

Lycrathong1

• Newbie Thonger
  • Mature guy with 80+ thongs, seeking younger for se
    • View Profile
Re: Who wears thongs during sex?
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2019, 01:14:40 PM »
If I'm meeting a guy for sex, I spend some time sorting through my thongs and selecting one that makes me look and feel sexy. I don't necessarily want to see a thong on my partner, prefer a jock so the straps frame his ass.
Thongs make me feel sexy

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2019, 01:40:12 PM »
Lol. I'm a virgin, but would love to have a man drill me and move the strap. Would also love some thong play too.
Thug Life? Nah! Thong Life? Yes! The world would be a better place if men adopted the Thong Life!

TxBulgeBum

• Casual Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2019, 03:11:56 PM »
since im almost always wearing one, most sex starts with a thong on. on a few select occasions my husband has worn one too, but usually its just me. and about 1/3 of the time it ends with it still on, against his efforts to disrobe me completely lol. i dont want to be too graphic but every which way you can do things, we've done things with me keeping my thong on. lol

i love itttttt.
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

Dell1970

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2019, 05:43:15 PM »
I usually always wear a thong during sex. Also wear a cock ring under it.  Turns the guys wild. Me too actually

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RCBlue

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2020, 01:56:36 PM »
Wearing a thong is a daily thing for me. But, when it is date night or a special occasion I will pull on a special thong. A couple years back I had an experience with another man and a woman. As soon as I stripped down to my enhanced bulge thong her hands were on my butt and he dropped to his knees in front of me. Letís just say the thong made both so excited that the night was memorable.

TightThong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2020, 03:59:54 AM »
I LOVE wearing thongs during sex...such a hot feeling keeping one on the whole time