Author Topic: Caught at the beach  (Read 5855 times)

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Caught at the beach
« on: January 29, 2017, 10:31:52 AM »
Around 2003, I was on a short vacation in the South of France, near Cap d'Agde, the (in)famous nude resort. I stayed at a campsite in Marseillan-Plage, to the North of the resorts. I like to walk the beaches but wearing thongs was quite new for me so I avoided the busy spots. One day, while walking along the surf, somebody called my name. I turned and saw one of the secretaries of the company I worked for. In my work I was quite formal so she was very surprised to see me in a thong. I never would have thought that of you, was the first thing she said. We talked for a few more minutes about the usual things as the weather, the location and so on. Then we split and went our ways.
The next day I walked in the direction of the nude beaches. I felt already more comfortable in a thong so I wore a smaller one. Halfway the nude section I saw the secretary of yesterday sunning nude on a towel. Next to her was a guy I saw the day before at some distance from the girl. The secretary was married but not to this guy. I said hello and before she could react, I said:"I never would have thought that of you." She was quite disturbed by my discovery but we talked a little and then I walked back.
After my first encounter I was afraid the girl would tell the whole company about my thong wearing but after I saw her with another guy, both events stayed secret.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

kiyoothong

Re: Caught at the beach
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 10:38:16 AM »
Turned out alright I guess.

I have a similar story. But this happened to a stripper friend of mine. So my friend is a stripper at night and during the day she works as a substitute teacher. She's into thongs and she wears them on the beach. One time, she went to the Dominican Republic on holiday. She went to the beach wearing a Wicked Weasel microgstring bikini. She was just walking around the beach, and then out of nowhere someone called her name. She looked back, and there she saw her co-worker. Since the co-worker was with his family, they could not chat for long. My friend was so shocked that she went back to her hotel. Luckily, she did not bump into her co-worker again, but I think she went to a different school after that incident.