Author Topic: Playa del Carmen  (Read 4551 times)

Thongkini

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Playa del Carmen
« on: February 06, 2017, 05:42:32 PM »
Hi. I haven't posted before but I've never had my thong on in public either. I'll make introductions one day but thought I would share that this is a fun beautiful beach to get your thong on. I haven't had the courage to walk around but we found a nice beach bar area that has loungers and umbrellas. I am traveling with my red headed gf so she needs the shade. I like the sun and had pre-tanned before coming. We are from Canada so didn't want to get off the plane and fry like bacon. I tanned in my thong so the sun has helped make the tan lines I like!! I was very nervous as I am very shy and worried about others judgment.  I asked my gf to make sure nobody was upset with me taking the board shorts off to tan. She said there was a couple giggles and a couple were having a little chat about my manhood as it looked big, I'm a little large,, and another fella made a commuent to his partner. Both of them were in a speedo so I chuckled about the comments. I tanned for about 20 mins on both sides then board shorts back on. It was a great feeling sun on the buns.  I wore a Skinz thong by JM. It's double layered in the front and is usually underwear but a great fabric for outside. Anyways that's my beach story. So glad I did it. Can't wait for tmro.

kiyoothong

Re: Playa del Carmen
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 07:32:45 AM »
Great story. I'm also from Canada. From Montreal to be exact. Where are you from?

Thongkini

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2017, 08:51:02 AM »
I'm from Saskatchewan. It's a frozen mess right now. It was warm and beautiful t-shirt weather before we left and since we have been here there was snowstorms and minus 20. I feel so guilty getting tanned while that all happens......NOT 🏝

kiyoothong

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 11:38:36 AM »
Yeah, everyone enjoys being in the sun. It's a freezing mess here too. I really wanna go to Florida or some place south, but I gotta work and can't take off work. Just waiting for the summer to arrive soon.