Author Topic: Hello everybody!  (Read 4352 times)

a_lex

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Hello everybody!
« on: April 13, 2017, 11:48:08 PM »
Hi! Here's a little bit of an introduction. I found this forum yesterday and decided to become a member since I used to be a member of the previous MTF forum. That was some years ago (three if I recall correctly), when I first started wearing thongs not just as underwear but as swimwear. I joined the forum for the shared experiences, and for the encouragement.

I'm Italian. I've always been fascinated by thongs, I remember secretely manufacturing thongs out of old briefs in high school. But I first started wearing proper thong underwear intermittently (without advertising the fact that I was doing so) when I was 24, wishing I had done it sooner. At the same time, I transitioned from wearing shorts style swimsuits to briefs. A couple of years later, and thanks to a supporting girlfriend, I started buying more and more thongs, and using them in places where I had not worn them before, like the gym. Moreover, I finally found the courage to wear them as swimwear.

Now I'm 29. My underwear drawer has more thongs than briefs. I still wear briefs from time to time, but I haven't bought any in a long time; actually, I'm slowly throwing them all away and replacing them with thongs and g-strings. Also, most of my swimsuits are now thongs and from last year g-strings as well. I have a sort of a brazil-back swimsuit which in the last couple of summers has been my most covering swimsuit. I only have two normal swim briefs which I kept for the times in which I might go to the pool, or the beach with my family, but they have mostly been gathering dust lately...

A good day to everybody!

kiyoothong

Re: Hello everybody!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 09:27:17 AM »
Hey Alex, great to have you here. Wow you are Italian and your English is very good.
Like you, I used to manufacture my own thongs using my old briefs. My hand-made thongs were not so comfortable, but they were the only option I had because I was too young to buy my own thongs.

What's it like to thong in Italy? I guess it's not common for guys to thong on the beach, but do you get a lot of stares when you wear a thong in public?

a_lex

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2017, 11:36:09 PM »
Hey Alex, great to have you here. Wow you are Italian and your English is very good.
Like you, I used to manufacture my own thongs using my old briefs. My hand-made thongs were not so comfortable, but they were the only option I had because I was too young to buy my own thongs.

What's it like to thong in Italy? I guess it's not common for guys to thong on the beach, but do you get a lot of stares when you wear a thong in public?

Thanks. I love learning languages.

I know what you're talking about. Years ago I wanted to try thongs so badly, but couldn't buy them as I was living with my parents, who didn't like them. I wish I could have started to wear them sooner, both as underwear and swimwear!

How's it like to thong in Italy, you ask...well, once a friendly shop assistant told me that they were selling all the male thongs they had, and pretty quickly too, since only the small brands manufacture them, and not in big numbers. This suggests that a significant number of men wear thong underwear. Then again, I'm quite sure I'm the only one that does in my circle of friends. My idea is that in Italy a definite, "regular" (I mean constant, consistent) minority of men wear thong underwear, without this ever becoming mainstream.

As far as wearing them at the beach is concerned... well, this summer I'll have worn thongs and strings as swimwear for 4 years. Most of the time I'm at the beach with my girlfriend. Usually, she's not the only woman to go topless and/or wear a thong; usually, I'm the only male wearing one. So far, I never had any unpleasant encounter; almost no comments, no pics taken of us (not that we saw, at least). Maybe just a couple of stares; but surprised looks, I'd say, more than condemning stares. Having a gf that thongs with you tends to "calm down" things a bit. When I go to the beach alone, I have no troubles but there are less interactions; when I'm with my gf, we've had people starting up conversations about the sea or the weather or asking to have their picture taken. Usual beach neighbour stuff, I mean.

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2017, 10:05:35 AM »
a_lex, what are some of the brands that make the really low waisted suits like the pictures below?? I've been trying to find them forever and I've had no luck. But I see a ton of pictures of them so they have to exist, right?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atlasxboy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 04:01:14 PM »
a_lex, what are some of the brands that make the really low waisted suits like the pictures below?? I've been trying to find them forever and I've had no luck. But I see a ton of pictures of them so they have to exist, right?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does your bum fit in those!?  ;D