Author Topic: Intymen Euro Thong  (Read 3228 times)

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Intymen Euro Thong
« on: February 27, 2017, 11:51:22 AM »
Here's an old review I'd written for the first iteration of this site. Scores are out of 5.

Let me say from the outset that I've worn thongs exclusively for the last 10 yrs so i know what works and what doesn't. Though a relatively new kid on the block with only a few select styles, Intymen know what they're doing. Here I'm reviewing the Euro Thong. I've been wanting to try this one since it first hit the market but I'd been hesitant due to the price tag. I finally found it at its cheapest on Skiviez and went for it....Saving roughly $6 on price, not factoring in shipping. In short it's worth the money and is in my top 3 of thongs along with the discontinued Andrew Christiansen Shock Jock Thong (once the silly padding is removed) and the N2N Mojave Gee Thong.

First thing first...definitely size up. My hips are xs-s and the medium is great on the hips but still tight on the pkg. That said, at one size up, the 96/4 cotton/spandex blend make these some of the most comfortable underwear I own. The material is incredibly soft and, what's more, somewhat transparent, adding a definite layer of sexiness that isn't over the top. Many thongs try to be sexy and attempt this by trying to be skimpy. This of course leads to the presumption that men who wear thongs are gay. Again, I've worn thongs exclusively for ~10yrs and in no way does my underwear selection bear on my sexuality. I am very much straight...I just happen to love the way thongs look and feel. Specifically, the Intymen Euro has a wide strap in the back which I particularly love. The black on black...that is, the black band on the black underwear... gives a contiguous aesthetic that is, to me, a much more appealing aesthetic than the blue or red variety which are also offered. Intymen...offer color options but make the entire garment the same color. Also, I don't love the shimmer of the band but I'm not terribly put off by it either. The logos and identifying marks are obscured as watermarks on the band rather than as imposing self promotional logos which I appreciate. The wide band in the back creates at "booty short" aesthetic while simultaneously preventing the thong from riding up and becoming uncomfortable. After a full day of wearing this thong I've not had to tug at it once and it stayed in place all day. The pouch does little for the buldge in the way the Intymen Swing or the mesh Sport thong does but it holds everything in place and the material does a great job of keeping everything cool. Too many thongs are all about the buldge, including the next review I write (Clever Jumbo). Creating a good buldge is great and al,l but the Intymen Euro Thong brings a level of class never before bestowed upon thong underwear for men.

Overall I'd rate this thong among the best I've tried;

Style: 5
Construction: 5
Fit: 4 (but 5 if you size up)
Sex Appeal: 5