Author Topic: New Joe Snyder Sock-It Thong  (Read 6645 times)

alexthonger

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
New Joe Snyder Sock-It Thong
« on: March 03, 2017, 07:28:35 PM »
Has anyone tried or seen the new Joe Snyder Sock-it thong? It also comes in a G-string.

Here is the link...I did buy some, just waiting on them.
https://cockpitundies.com/products/jssk03

thonger4life

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: New Joe Snyder Sock-It Thong
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 08:58:28 AM »
I've seen these and would love to try them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kiyoothong

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 03:07:34 PM »
Oh wow, that's hot. Would love to have that.

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2017, 09:03:37 AM »
you would need to have a big penis for that i suppose, i mean it would look great on hung guys.. im not finding having my penis in down position so i wouldnt find them comfortable.

VegasThong702

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2017, 10:24:33 PM »
Wow those are sexy. Just the kind I enjoy wearing.

SmallThong

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2017, 02:43:21 AM »
i got one - nothing really wrong with them but i found the side straps to be too narrow (i'm not into g-strings) and the pouch too narrow as it sort of flops around and i prefer a 3D bulge style thong...not a torpedo, which these are.  Just my 2-cents!

alexthonger

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2017, 05:25:57 AM »
i got one - nothing really wrong with them but i found the side straps to be too narrow (i'm not into g-strings) and the pouch too narrow as it sort of flops around and i prefer a 3D bulge style thong...not a torpedo, which these are.  Just my 2-cents!

These have a different feeling while wearing them compared to those bulge styles like Thongbiker or Jovana’s. I like these because it has less of a cupping feeling compared to bulge types. But I do like both!

SmallThong

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2017, 01:23:06 PM »

These have a different feeling while wearing them compared to those bulge styles like Thongbiker or Jovana’s. I like these because it has less of a cupping feeling compared to bulge types. But I do like both!

Very true - it fits like any torpedo style thong but with string sides...i’m Just not a fan of either i guess.  The torpedo styles for me have TOO much bulge in the front and if you get hard, wow, its really obvious!  String sides...i just like something a tad wider...like 1/2” or so...all personal preferences!

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2017, 05:11:02 AM »
Thanks for the reviews of this JS thong

underlvr

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2019, 08:12:44 AM »
Reviving this one...i tried a sock-it thong the other week and have to say that it’s just not my speed.  The sides are g-string like where I prefer around 1/2” or even a touch more...i guess l like my thongs to be thongs and not a g-string hybrid.  Also i like a bulge pouch, not torpedo....just my opinion.

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2019, 02:26:43 AM »
Reviving this one...i tried a sock-it thong the other week and have to say that it’s just not my speed.  The sides are g-string like where I prefer around 1/2” or even a touch more...i guess l like my thongs to be thongs and not a g-string hybrid.  Also i like a bulge pouch, not torpedo....just my opinion.

Is the pouch more free and comfortable than the bulge?  I have some Ergowear and I would imagine the pouch is similar to the sock it.

underlvr

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2019, 03:03:13 AM »

Is the pouch more free and comfortable than the bulge?  I have some Ergowear and I would imagine the pouch is similar to the sock it.

Ergowear is more like a regular thong, closer to a Cocksox where you have a bit of room.  Sock-it thongs have a tiny bit more room but not really...its just a torpedo style pouch that goes out rather than a rounder bulge.  Hope that helps

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2019, 10:34:31 AM »
Hmmmm a torpedo pouch sounds good but maybe it’s just me fantasising lol