Author Topic: Thong Slips?  (Read 13568 times)

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Thong Slips?
« on: March 07, 2017, 05:50:07 PM »
Anyone have any good thong slip stories?

I do my best to make sure it doesn't happen, but it has still happened on occasion.

It has happened to me at the gym a couple times. During an ab routine or on a couple seated machines my thong managed to work it's way completely out! The only time I've had slip outside of the gym was at the grocery store. I crouched down to pick something from the bottom shelf and was wearing skinny jeans. I felt a breeze on my lower back as another shopper passed me. It was then that I reached around to find my purple thong exposed. Whoops!

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Re: Thong Slips?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 10:57:42 AM »
I'm too old for low hanging jeans but I think something could show when I crouch in a supermarket. Shirts and T-shirts seem to shrink more than they used to do in earlier times. But you are showing a piece of underwear, so what. It is just underwear and nothing to be ashamed of as long as it is clean ;). So just act normal and get on with your life.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 11:29:53 AM »
So what?!!?!    Showing a whale-tail is sooo early 2000s   eeew!     (said in jest)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 05:55:28 PM by ManThong »
For questions, concerns or registration email me at:
felis.silvestris@yahoo.com

CatusJack7

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2017, 11:05:13 PM »
It happened to me at work,I say not a lot people can wear thongs , so GA ahead and show them

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

CatusJack7

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2017, 11:06:20 PM »

It happened to me at work,I say not a lot people can wear thongs , so go ahead and show them

RockyNThong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2017, 06:38:35 PM »
Heh, I've experienced the shirt unintentionally rise up when bending down/crouching before, generally I try to bend or crouch with my back towards the wall, or where nobody was nearby. Also I was saving this for another post, but RL got in the way for a bit.

I have a few pairs of old cargo shorts I generally wear when running errands and doing quick stuff, half of them the buttons have long since worn out, and I've been a bit lazy in getting them fixed, so to remedy it, I just wore them with a belt, but sometimes that doesn't stop them from sagging, and it's not the first time where my shorts would be literally hanging by my knees when I walk, and thankfully I haven't been spotted/caught, yet. lol

Also fairly recently, my washer broke, which stinks, meaning I had to bring my clothes, and thongs to the laundromat, and I always felt a bit nervous when moving my thongs to the washer or dryer, so I always "covered" them with a pair of briefs, and a boxer (that I never really wear anymore) so nobody didn't see.

kiyoothong

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2017, 03:25:35 PM »
I don't wear my pants tight because I don't like chafing around the waist. That's why sometimes my thong does rise above my pants. But I don't show off my thong on purpose, and I pull up my pants when I have to bend down or when I try to sit down. But I can't help if my thong shows above my pants.

CatusJack7

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2017, 02:36:31 PM »
I love showing them off

Down under thong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2017, 08:46:18 AM »
Happens to me all the time when I wear my y-string style thong. The back elastic notoriously rides up. My friends just laugh at me but I don't really care.

kiyoothong

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2017, 09:18:01 PM »
I try not to bend down when I am around friends because I don't want them to see my thong. I am a very private person and I haven't told anyone about my underwear preference. However last weekend, I had a few close calls.
Here is the story. I was just sitting on a bench with two friends, waiting for the bus. Since I had nothing to do, I tried to get my phone out of my pocket. But, my phone just slipped out of my pocket and it hit the floor. I was wearing a high rise triangle back thong, and I knew that bending down would cause a whaletail. So I turned around, faced my friends, and picked up my phone. They didn't see my thong. But when I sat down again, I saw people next to me smiling and talking to each other. I guess they got a glimpse of my thong. I don't really care if strangers see my thong because I'm not going to see them again. So I was like "whatever, you can laugh all you want".

Thongman

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2017, 06:15:55 PM »
Once at a Rolling Stones concert, I apparently had a thong slip above my jeans when I crouched down to pick something up.  I didn't know about it until another Stones concert the following evening.  As I was about to crouch down again, my brother, who had also been with me the evening before, said, "Your underwear was showing last night."  That was all that he said.  I don't know how many people in the audience saw my thong, but then I don't know how many of them would have been watching me instead of the Stones anyway.  Maybe I contributed to the evening's entertainment for some (or many) people.  The kind of people that go to Stones concerts probably aren't uptight about something like that.  Oh well.

SmallThong

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2017, 09:27:20 AM »
One time when i was at a gay bar with around 8 friends, all guys, and i bent down to pick up some money i dropped and didn't realize that my shirt rode so far up that my thong was exposed.  Granted i was in the best possible company for that to happen so it became a huge topic of conversation that lasted an hour!   The fact that nobody knew i wore thongs...how long, how often, why did i like them, what others do i have...lots of questions :)

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2017, 09:25:19 AM »
did any of them admit that they wore them too?

SmallThong

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2017, 09:48:32 AM »
did any of them admit that they wore them too?

No, nobody else wore them...they even showed me!  Couple of bikinis and the rest BBs!

kiyoothong

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2017, 01:37:34 PM »
One time when i was at a gay bar with around 8 friends, all guys, and i bent down to pick up some money i dropped and didn't realize that my shirt rode so far up that my thong was exposed.  Granted i was in the best possible company for that to happen so it became a huge topic of conversation that lasted an hour!   The fact that nobody knew i wore thongs...how long, how often, why did i like them, what others do i have...lots of questions :)

Haha that's funny. Do guys approach you and chat you up when they see your thong? Cuz I might want to let out a little whaletail at a gay bar.