Author Topic: Just now getting back to wearing thongs!  (Read 5991 times)

smiley69_300

Just now getting back to wearing thongs!
« on: March 13, 2017, 01:25:38 PM »
Hey how is everyone? I'm 32, happily married, have a 2 year old son and live in Indiana! I haven't worn thongs in 10 plus years. I had an ex-girlfriend who use to like me wearing them. I always enjoyed them and found them to be very comfortable. Fast forward a few years where I had gained weight and met my wife so I quit wearing them. It's been 2 years since I've started my weight loss journey and proud to say I'm down 105 pounds. Here recently my boxers and even boxer briefs have become uncomfortable at the gym and always riding up. So I started researching and come across thongs again. I ordered me a 4 pack of Mass21 from Amazon. This morning was the first time I had worn them at all and I wore them to the gym. They were so comfortable and I had more range during my squats lol. I'm still a little over weight but I don't care because I'm comfortable in them. I think for now since I only have 4 I'll just wear them to the gym. But I have a feeling I'll be ordering more soon because after wearing them and now wearing boxers at work it's like a whole different world. Looking forward to being a part of this forum. Maybe someone can help me figure or a way for me to tell my wife lol.

losingandbuilding

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Just now getting back to wearing thongs!
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 06:09:34 AM »
Congrats on the weight loss, man - that's awesome!

smiley69_300

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 06:19:17 PM »

Thank you very much. Next Monday I'm starting a new nutrition and workout program. Im pumped to get my eating back on track and start losing weight again.

kiyoothong

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 12:21:01 PM »

Thank you very much. Next Monday I'm starting a new nutrition and workout program. Im pumped to get my eating back on track and start losing weight again.

That's great. I've really got to lose weight. I'm not on a specific diet but I am trying to be active as much as possible. I always bike and I try to go to the gym everyday. Hopefully, I will see some progress in the coming months.

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2017, 08:19:10 AM »
I do also struggle with weight too. but getting there and always loved them on me and on anybody else.

kiyoothong

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2017, 09:22:26 AM »
I don't wanna cut down my ass fat. I think my ass is perfect right now. I'm Asian, but my ass is really big. I just wanna lose my belly fat. Also someone told me that I should work on my waist. I have a lot of love handles. This person told me that I should lose those love handles if I wanna make my butt look round.

Anyway, I think I've been making some progress.

Thongman

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2017, 11:06:15 PM »
Congratulations on the weight loss!  And congratulations on wearing thongs again!  I hope you find a way to break it to your wife!

microstringlvr

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2017, 02:07:19 AM »
That's awesome that you've lost weight and are back thonging. I stopped thonging for quite a while too cause was too busy with work and just lost interest but picked it up again about 10 years ago and been going very strong since 2012. Wife isn't a fan and thinks I'm weird/gay.

I love junk food so struggle to keep the pounds off the mid section, just like any other middle aged man

kiyoothong

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2017, 07:23:27 AM »
That's awesome that you've lost weight and are back thonging. I stopped thonging for quite a while too cause was too busy with work and just lost interest but picked it up again about 10 years ago and been going very strong since 2012. Wife isn't a fan and thinks I'm weird/gay.

I love junk food so struggle to keep the pounds off the mid section, just like any other middle aged man

Microstringlvr, I don't think you have to worry too much. I saw your photos and I've got to say you have a nice body.

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2017, 09:19:55 AM »
love people who managed to get back in shape.. I'm a little too big for thongs in my opinion and too lazy to change something, but I feel like I'm getting sick of not looking in the way I would love to look!
so will probably change something, especially when I see you guys, straight and gay lads who are really hot especially when wearing thongs.. :/