Author Topic: Started at 19  (Read 3868 times)

smiley69_300

Started at 19
« on: March 13, 2017, 05:30:02 PM »
I was 19 when I first wore thongs thanks to an ex girlfriend. I wore them the entire 2 years we were together. But once we broke up I quit wearing due to self confidence. Which I still kind of struggle with. It's been getting a little better since I've lost weight. I'm still a little over weight but I am getting there. The last couple months my boxers and boxer briefs have become more uncomfortable. So I did some research and come across thongs again. I wore them for the first time this morning to the gym and they were so comfortable. I'll definitely be ordering more soon because I only ordered a 4 pack.

kiyoothong

Re: Started at 19
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 02:17:53 PM »
Hey, you still started at a young age. I know guys who started very late and they wish they had started much sooner.
I started wearing thongs when I was 11. I was young, so I couldn't really wear thongs often. And I had to hide them from my parents. Then, I moved to Canada at the age of 18 and I no longer had to hide. But even to this day, I have my on and off periods. I try to wear thongs everyday, but then there are times when I chicken out and shift to boxers.
If you want to wear thongs consistently, I think you need some kind of moral support.  I don't tell people about my underwear preference, so sometimes I feel like I'm going through a lonely battle. Hiding something for a long time can be hard. I'm not saying that you should tell everyone around you. I'm saying that it'd be better for you to receive some encouragement from your close ones. That way, you could get some confidence and think to yourself that what you're doing is fine.