Author Topic: Does anyone ever carry a gun while wearing thongs?  (Read 5715 times)

smiley69_300

Does anyone ever carry a gun while wearing thongs?
« on: March 15, 2017, 09:45:36 AM »
Today was the first time I've a carried a gun while wearing thongs. It went really well and was still super comfortable. I always conceal carry and also do it legally. I have my lifetime license to carry. I didn't notice any slips or anything. Just wondering if anyone else has experience carrying a gun while wearing thongs?

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Does anyone ever carry a gun while wearing thongs?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 09:02:24 AM »
not legal in europe ;/

Mginn2950

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2019, 03:55:47 AM »
I have quite a bit but not recently. I always wear an undershirt when carrying wether I'm wearing a thong or not, for the reason that I use an inside the waistband holster and I don't like the holster in contact with my skin.

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2019, 05:49:31 PM »
I don’t quite understand what difference wearing a thong or boxers would make in this situation. Feel free to clarify.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alynm

• Full Thonger
  • Thong enthusiast since 1990.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2019, 10:42:45 PM »
I don’t quite understand what difference wearing a thong or boxers would make in this situation. Feel free to clarify.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depending on how you conceal carry and the type of holster used, inside waistband v’s outside waistband, having the slide of a steel firearm against your skin could be somewhere uncomfortable without a layer of material between the weapon/holster and your skin.

underlvr

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2019, 08:08:50 AM »
Seems to me that guns and thongs are (or should be) mutually exclusive - they’re more of a jock strap or brief/boxer item

Car57

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2020, 06:34:28 AM »
I carry concealed every day and have worn thongs exclusively for going on 20 years.  No issues, my IWB holster I use from Blackhawk has a soft fabric so no issues with steel against the skin.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2020, 07:44:14 AM »
I carry a SIG P365 SAS IWB daily. I also wear thongs daily. No big deal to me.

irthonger

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2021, 04:03:50 AM »
Yeah it makes me very selective about IWB holsters. But I actually started carrying OWB. I have a G26.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2021, 06:55:23 AM »
I carried my SIG P365 IWB all day on Saturday. We went to the mall and I didn't notice the no guns allowed sign when we walked in but when we were going from one building to another, I saw the no guns sign and said oh well. The P365 is so small it isn't noticeable at all when I wear a pullover or coat. I had on a t-shirt that wasn't tucked in my jeans and pullover and if I bent over the t-shirt would rise up but don't think my gun or thong showed....

irthonger

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2021, 05:17:28 AM »
I carried my SIG P365 IWB all day on Saturday. We went to the mall and I didn't notice the no guns allowed sign when we walked in but when we were going from one building to another, I saw the no guns sign and said oh well. The P365 is so small it isn't noticeable at all when I wear a pullover or coat. I had on a t-shirt that wasn't tucked in my jeans and pullover and if I bent over the t-shirt would rise up but don't think my gun or thong showed....

you can't see the signs if you don't look for them! lol (fuck those signs) If it isn't a federally illegal place to carry then I could care less if they put up a sticker in a window.