Author Topic: A secret or private?  (Read 7267 times)

JohnG

Re: A secret or private?
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2020, 10:11:26 PM »
This public pool does not have written rules, other than decent swimwear. So I was testing if a decent thong was allowed :).

kilted_hiker

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2020, 05:53:04 AM »
That is a real test of confidence.  First developing your own by openly wearing and then in a place where it may not be acceptable.  Good job.
----
Bare the buns

TightThong

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2020, 06:28:57 AM »
Anywhere you wear a thong as a man...you WILL get noticed.  Just a matter of fact.  If a woman wears a thong...she’ll get a lot of looks too.  In most places thongs are just not the norm...but then again everyone likes to look/feel or see something sexy.  If you wear a thong more publicly, don’t be surprised if it (meaning YOU) gets noticed! 
I don’t bother wearing a thong in any location where I’m pushing ‘rational’ limits...i don’t want to have negative discussions with people...so if the pool says decent swimwear...I’ll wear something else. 

asianthonger92

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2020, 05:25:11 AM »

This was me at the gym pool this summer. As you can see, there were people laying out by the pool. No one had a problem with my swimwear choice, and I even did laps in a thong.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2020, 08:32:05 AM »
That is fantastic asianthonger92. Good show for being confident and enjoying that pool. Looking good too.

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2022, 08:48:58 PM »
at this point, everyone who has seen my laundry or me in my underwear knows that i wear thongs. i tend not to purposely show them, but i don't try to hide them either.