Author Topic: underwear is not comfortable  (Read 4746 times)

paulinaa andrew

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
underwear is not comfortable
« on: March 17, 2017, 03:28:11 AM »
Hi Peers,

I am Paulinaa Andrew. anyone facing sweaty butts here or the underwear is not comfortable? I bought a few brands for my husband but all not working.

Any brands for recommendation for a sweaty person?

Share with me your experience?

Thanks.

smiley69_300

Re: underwear is not comfortable
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 11:06:19 AM »
Hi Peers,

I am Paulinaa Andrew. anyone facing sweaty butts here or the underwear is not comfortable? I bought a few brands for my husband but all not working.

Any brands for recommendation for a sweaty person?

Share with me your experience?

Thanks.

Hey Paulinaa I've just recently gotten into wearing them again. But I bought a 4 pack of Mass21 from Amazon. They are super comfortable and the pouch is just right. I'm a bigger guy and also sweat a lot. Especially when I'm at the gym and I've had no issues at all. I definitely recommend them.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 11:17:56 AM »
In general the fit should be right. Too tight is not comfortable at all and too loose does not give any support. So just find the right size and it may vary between the brands.
Try cotton fabric as it absorbs sweat. I have no specific brand to recommend but you may try companies that sell cotton underwear.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

kiyoothong

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2017, 07:13:14 AM »
I agree with Beachlion. Try some cotton thongs as cotton absorbs sweat. Calvin Klein has some cotton thongs.
I am also a big guy, and I wear L and XL. If the fabric is elastic, I go for L thongs. If not, I go for XL thongs. Anyway, I think your man has to try out different brands and see which one suits him. My personal favourite is Gregg Homme.

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2017, 12:35:13 PM »
Calvin Klein isn't stocking them anymore. I contacted them and their brand ambassador said they are unsure if they'll restock at the moment. They're analyzing sales data.

I just purchased Papi thongs on eBay for $9.50 and $10 for (2) three packs. They fit similar to Calvin Klein and they are 95% cotton. They're comfortable. The cotton thong from N2N Bodywear is also super comfortable. That's one of my favorite brands to wear because of their soft materials and the fit is perfect, for me anyway.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kiyoothong

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2017, 08:46:43 AM »
Calvin Klein isn't stocking them anymore. I contacted them and their brand ambassador said they are unsure if they'll restock at the moment. They're analyzing sales data.

I just purchased Papi thongs on eBay for $9.50 and $10 for (2) three packs. They fit similar to Calvin Klein and they are 95% cotton. They're comfortable. The cotton thong from N2N Bodywear is also super comfortable. That's one of my favorite brands to wear because of their soft materials and the fit is perfect, for me anyway.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a shame. I hope CK thongs make a comeback. I lost all of my CK thongs when I was once on holiday. In fact, I lost all of my thong then. I had all of my thongs in one bag, but I guess I just left it somewhere.  I had like 6 CK thongs.

Anyway, Papi thongs are a good substitute.  They're very much like CK thongs, but with more colour options.