Author Topic: UK London Based Guy, Thong weaer  (Read 5186 times)

ukcyclelad

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
UK London Based Guy, Thong weaer
« on: March 31, 2017, 12:52:41 PM »
Hey there.

I've been a full time thong wearer as underwear for years now and am very pro encouraging men to do the same. Its an excellent choice and should become much more common.

I also wear thongs on beaches when it feel the right place and time.

I joined the site to connect with more like minded people.

Message me or add me on skype: cycleladlondon

smiley69_300

Re: UK London Based Guy, Thong weaer
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2017, 06:55:28 PM »
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have ya. I'm a fairly new thonger but I absolutely love them. I also wear them on daily basis. Can't imagine myself going back to anything else now. I also wish it was ore common especially in America. I still feel somewhat awkard changing in the gym locker room when others are there. I find myself positioning myself where I don't have to turn around in front of anyone. Not sure if that's weird or not or if that feeling will go away eventuallyz

CatusJack7

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 02:27:51 PM »
Love it on you

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

kiyoothong

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 09:12:16 AM »
Hey cyclelad. Welcome to the forum. I hope you make some posts and comments. It's good that we have someone from the UK. Don't think we have have many UK users here.
I've added you on Skype, so I hope you accept my friend request.

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2017, 03:53:15 PM »
Welcome :)

Thongman

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2017, 12:05:16 AM »
Hi cyclelad, welcome to the forum.  Do you wear thongs on the beaches of the UK?  I didn't know it was legal there.  Is it legal at all UK beaches or just some?  Do many other men or women wear thongs at the beach?

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2017, 07:30:00 AM »
I've been to London recently and I have to admit that its very hard to find a shop with thong there, some shops in Soho - sex shops yes but like an ordinary shop with the underwear like that - no. can you recommend some?

kiyoothong

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2017, 09:05:19 AM »
I've been to London recently and I have to admit that its very hard to find a shop with thong there, some shops in Soho - sex shops yes but like an ordinary shop with the underwear like that - no. can you recommend some?

I know that Debenhams has some thongs. I got a 'Sports thong' from Debenhams once.

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2017, 10:47:00 AM »
thats the thing, they have the Thomas Nash ones but not every store and iv been to all of them in London and saw only in one.. which were too small for me and maybe just 3 pairs... funny enough i went on a street market and some indian man had underwear and he did have a thong for men but funny ones so i was like no thank you.

ukcyclelad

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2017, 02:11:28 PM »
Hey Guys.

I think if you want a good choice of thongs to buy in the UK you'd just buy online, its easier and so much more choice.

As for the beach, I don't know of a 'regular' beach where you'd feel that relaxed to thong on, that said its not against the law......but more relaxed beaches, nude/ clothing op you could.