Author Topic: Becoming and staying smooth  (Read 4875 times)

ronniejohn46

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Becoming and staying smooth
« on: April 02, 2017, 02:24:35 PM »
I'm new to the forum and wanted to add to the subject of manscaping.  I am completely smooth from nose to toes.

I started my body hair removal about fifteen years ago. At the beginning I used the standard methods of trying to become smooth such as Nail, shaving , etc.  None of these  accomplished the smooth look for which I was looking.  Then, I purchased an inexpensive epilator.

In the beginning, using an epilator is a bit painful. You are pulling out your hair. In the beginning after a session, there will be some reddening of the skin.  That, however, disappears quite quickly.  But, even immediately, I think you will be quite satisfied with the results.

My skin has been very smooth and regrowth takes longer than with previously used methods.  And, as time progressed, I found that the pain associated with the technique diminished such that now I only feel only a gentle tug as a hair is extracted. Even if I don't use my epilator for several days hair regrowth is minimal. In some areas they're is no regrowth at all. 

A few words of caution: don't use an epiliator on your scrotum. It's too easy to snag skin. I'd also recommended that you use a battery powered epilator (lowest speed)along the perineum and within your butt crack. Corded units are too awkward and aggressive to use in those delicate areas.

Epilators can be obtained at Walmart and on the web (Amazon) for about $60.  The tool lasts a long time and is a lot less expensive that chemical products and razors. 

Best thing is to just be patient and don't let a little initial pain deter your efforts. In no time at all, you will be super smooth for a longer time than anything else you've tried.

Best of luck