Author Topic: Thongs and kids  (Read 19526 times)

Coxsocksman

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Thongs and kids
« on: April 07, 2017, 09:33:19 AM »
Topic sounds weird, but my question is innocent.  I'm wondering if any thongers have any kids?  If so, did having kids hinder you from wearing thongs for fear of them potentially seeing you, or finding them in the laundry. I'm not suggesting anyone should be flaunting their thong around kids, just curious if having kids changed your thonging habits.  Or, I know some families are naturists/nudists, does this include thonging? Just curious.

smiley69_300

Re: Thongs and kids
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 09:58:45 AM »
I have 2 year old son but he's not at the age if he was to find it he'd know exactly what it was. But I've been thinking about what to do or how to handle that issue when it does happen.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2017, 10:22:27 AM »
I have no kids but my observation is that kids until 4 to 6 years of age don't give a hoot about thongs and strings because they are still discovering the world. After they are indoctrinated by their parents or other supervising bodies, the kids may develop a restricted view.
So raising kids in a liberal way will prevent most unsound attitudes in a later life. That is why it is a good idea to take the kids to naturism events if you are into naturism.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2017, 11:13:47 AM »
That's an interesting topic.  Insofar as washing and storing your thong underwear I wouldn't make a big deal of it, and maybe go for semi-discrete, as you might when washing any of your own clothing anyway.      I do enjoy walking around the house wearing a thong - but that's one of the luxuries that I enjoy living alone.   I wouldn't be comfortable lounging around in my thong underwear in front of most people to begin with - and I certainly would never feel comfortable walking around in a thong with children around.   If I had children then, at most, I'd sequester myself to the bedroom behind a closed and locked door before dropping my pants to enjoy sporting only a thong. 
For questions, concerns or registration email me at:
felis.silvestris@yahoo.com

Coxsocksman

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2017, 08:21:24 PM »
Thanks for those who responded.  I'm a new dad and for a couple days it's felt a little weird to thong.  It was like something changed and I need to wear my granny panties (and by granny panties I mean bikinis, haha) anyway, I normally walk around in a thong while getting dressed or lounging with the husband, but realized that might change as the baby gets older.  A couple of times, i got up in my thong when the baby cried or needed to be fed.  Felt a little weird but was too tired to care, haha.  I suppose I'll figure it out as we we go.

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2017, 04:22:36 PM »
i have a 2 year old and don't plan to make a big deal over the type of underwear i wear. i figure if i make it seem normal enough, there shouldn't be weirdness. we'll see i guess.

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2017, 02:23:22 PM »
i think its not a big deal - iv seen a pics online with fathers wearing thongs on the beach and still playing with their babies.. on the end of the day its just an underwear,,

SmallThong

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2017, 05:58:10 AM »
I've been around my young nieces and nephews in a thong under shorts - they're all young enough that they wouldn't know the difference but given they're not MY kids, i would never be in any underwear around them...so i guess it really doesn't matter what I wear.  I do think that when they're older that i don't want them to start digging around in my underwear drawer (not that they would), so i might put my skimpy undies in a basket on higher and higher shelves in my closet!  Glad you felt comfortable bringing this up...it IS a consideration!

Rjthongs

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2017, 04:42:48 PM »
I've worn thongs as my normal everyday underwear for 15+ years.  I have kids in high school and college. I made no effort to hide them.  It's just underwear.  No adverse reaction from the kids.                                             

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2017, 07:53:50 AM »
that's good.. and have they ever said anything, I'm not talking about any negative reactions, just have they ever said they know, they saw.. or whatever? Rjthongs ?

Rjthongs

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2017, 10:27:39 PM »
When there has been a mis-sort on the clean clothes, they have put my thong underwear back in my room and said "This is yours.  It's a thong."  No reaction other than being  annoyed that their Dad's underwear got mixed in with their clothes.  Just normal kid stuff.  Would have gotten the same reaction for a pair of briefs.

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2017, 02:36:39 AM »
That's just amazing, and the most amazing part of its all is, that most of the time, the awkwardness is created by.. ourselves.

bthongguy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2017, 09:23:42 AM »
My 4.5 year old son walked in on me changing out of my clothes while I was wearing one. At first I was nervous he'd notice but he was asking me if I'd seen (some toy or something) of his and he was all business, maintained eye contact and honestly think he couldn't have cared less what I was wearing. I think part of the reason is my wife and I want to instill the idea that the human body in and of itself isn't sexual or something to be ashamed of. I routinely take showers with him, so it's not like there was something he hadn't really seen before. I do have a daughter who is going to be 2 soon, once she gets to be 4.5, it may be a different story, but I hope not.

Thongs4All

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2017, 02:14:34 PM »
Been a debate here for sure. Underwear of course because they don't see it and I handle the laundry so no big. When they were younger we wore thongs because they were young. Now my wife goes a more conservative cheeky thong and I go boardies but thongs without them. Not sure how they'd react to dad in a skimpy beach thong. The tan lines need to be managed at home but there yiu have it.

Caged4Good

• Casual Thonger
  • Life Long Thong Wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2017, 03:06:31 AM »
I have 6yr old son and I only wear thong and g-string underwear. He’s seen me wearing many times and laughs because it’s so small.  Besides that its not a big deal here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk