Author Topic: Thongs and kids  (Read 19446 times)

AQUARIUS

• Newbie Thonger
  • Love to show my assets
    • View Profile
Re: Thongs and kids
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2020, 09:57:45 PM »
My opinion, Thongs and Kids don't mix.
Love to be Daring Sexy

Billinathong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2020, 12:09:53 AM »
I have a 24yr old son who still lives at home with us, I have always worn thongs around the house from before he was born and it has never been an issue, I normally wear a  tshirt as well unless I am sunbathing. If he has friends or a girlfriend home it's shorts on.
He wears boxers around the house, again with a tshirt, wife would not hang around the house in knickers so is generally in shorts unless we are in the garden when it is a bikini, sometimes a thong.
It really is only underwear and not a big deal..

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

TightThong

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2020, 07:42:53 AM »
My opinion, Thongs and Kids don't mix.

Agree, but only from standpoint that this day and age, i don’t want kids to have to deal with the rest of the world thinking THEY are strange/weird for being around me in thongs.

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2020, 08:47:40 AM »
yeah totes!

again I just like to emphasize that normalizing is de-stigmatizing. thongs are, for most of us, simply our underwear of choice. they dont have to be sexy, and wearing them doesnt mean you're about to have sex, and human bodies are not obscene, everybody has parts.

but our current culture is so [messed up or confused or insecure or uneducated or unexposed, choose your word lol] and afraid of skin baring male bodies, that not everyone feels that way.
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2020, 11:36:27 AM »
I would have to agree the current culture in the USA is wary of males exposing any skin. It’s a shame. Looking back over all the art where male nudity was celebrated, we as a whole seem to now view male nudity or near nudity as a horror in many ways. I’ve read comments stating that men’s legs are “gross”, “disgusting”, and “unattractive”. I’ve heard passing comment among friends and coworkers that men should always be covered while a woman in minimal clothing is exalted. I’m not saying we all should run around naked, but we should also see all bodies as wonderful creations. 
Normalizing thongs as a true choice is a good thing. Really the thong has a long history in male clothing and wear. Somehow we simply lost our way from it over the decades.

asianthonger92

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2020, 04:39:20 AM »
I think kids today are very open-minded and because of the whole LGBTQ awareness, they all try to stay 'woke'. Back when I was a kid, men had to cover themselves and stay 'masculine'. These days, I see a lot more metrosexual men. That means there are guys that wear make up and women's clothing.
A lot of people still think that thongs are for women only, but men's thongs are on the rise. Kids today are exposed to diversity, so a guy in a thong shouldn't surprise them too much.

jdstring

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2020, 10:01:39 PM »
Completely agree with asianthonger92 in the main. Thinking back I used to get grief in the early 2000s for - God forbid - wearing pink t-shirts and shirts!  ??? I was called a ‘spice boy’ a few times. I lost 6 stone between the ages of 16 and 17 and became more interested in my appearance, styling my hair and wearing more flattering clothes.
I’d usually get grief from some whelk wearing a beige/brown t-shirt, so they’d get a waspish remark back. Years of being teased for being a bit chubby gave me a thick skin.  I also once got told some bloke assumed I was gay because I wore a pair of ripped light blue denim jeans to a friend’s birthday. I laughed at that one.

Bebrief79

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2020, 12:45:21 PM »
Hello.  I honestly feel that being a parent shouldn’t impact what undergarments I wear. I am a dad of a 3 year old and I mostly wear thongs. He has seen me in them, and even pointed and laughed at my butt. LOL He has different briefs with different characters and what not, I allow him to pick what he wants to wear.
I have even run across a couple of kids books geared at kids getting to pick the right underwear for them. The pic I have attached was from the book section at Costco. The premise is the same in both. Basically they are about finding the right kind of comfy underwear that are right for you. The author even goes so far as the pointing out the pirates undies are too tight so they bother him and make him itchy. Monster’s New Undies (we own a copy) is  another great book about finding the perfect pair of undies for you. He goes shopping with his mom because his favorite pair is worn to pieces. He searches until he finds the ones just right for him.
In the future if my kid asks me why I wear thongs, I’ll tell him that I like them and that they are comfortable for ME.

Rjthongs

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2020, 04:13:45 PM »
I agree.  Thongs are just a style of underwear nothing more, nothing less.