Author Topic: Thongs and kids  (Read 19253 times)

smiley69_300

Re: Thongs and kids
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2017, 06:49:53 AM »
My son now 2 1/2 walked in on me in our camper one day this summer. I was wearing a thong and he laughed said see dad’s butt. That was it and he went on with whatever he was doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2017, 05:33:05 PM »
haha nice. i would laugh too if i saw my own dad hehe

kiyoothong

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2017, 08:00:51 AM »
Just a question. At what age can kids start wearing thongs? And as parents, would you be willing to buy them thongs? I started wearing thongs when I was 11.

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2017, 03:57:37 PM »
its different when you have kids.. like i do not and i believe that i wouldnt mind but who knows..

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2017, 06:38:43 PM »
Just a question. At what age can kids start wearing thongs? And as parents, would you be willing to buy them thongs? I started wearing thongs when I was 11.

I don't have kids so I'm at least not biased. I would say, as soon as they are asking and their motives are sincere. They should also be informed of possible negative reactions from others.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2017, 11:04:02 AM »

I don't have kids so I'm at least not biased. I would say, as soon as they are asking and their motives are sincere. They should also be informed of possible negative reactions from others.

agree.

Thongs4All

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2019, 11:47:41 PM »
My wife started wearing thongs at 13 and me at 16. I would argue 12-13 for underwear but older for swimsuits

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2019, 11:58:47 AM »
i have a 2 year old and don't plan to make a big deal over the type of underwear i wear. i figure if i make it seem normal enough, there shouldn't be weirdness. we'll see i guess.

A couple years later and its still viewed as very normal to my child. I have no intentions of stopping wearing thongs. I haven't taken my child to the beach with me wearing just a thong yet, but I still may do so. I'd like to normalize it all.

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2019, 03:45:09 PM »
i dont have kids yet but plan to. and my home uniform is undies and half the time a bathrobe over. that's never going to change. the only times i wear more is if i have in-laws visiting [they stay for months at a time xD] - or if it's crazy cold.

i think it's important to be confident and teach kids not to fear their own bodies, as I was taught when I was younger. BUT being in undies should also be considered non-sexual. i would never be explicitly exposed with my/or any child [but nudism is totes fine if it suits your family, by explicit i only mean aroused or in a sexual nature]. but it's totally normal to hang around the house in skivvies, no matter what that looks like. my nephew runs around in his diaper at my sister-in-law's house and his dad wears just boxers. that's totes no biggie.

for me, wearing thongs 15+ years now, they're just my undies of choice. my husband is not phased anymore by it and he lives in full pijamas [much to my dismay] but that's fine too!

normalizing is de-stigmatizing.

that said, if they were interested in thongs themselves, i probably would not buy them thongs until their teens, maybe older, because i'd want them to have a job and pay for their own stuff lol. Want a videogame? Wanna go to the movies with friends? want comfier undies? get a job.
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

bemapiviz

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2019, 04:23:47 PM »

As underwear, I'd just ask at what age girls start wearing thongs and up to what age is accepted they wear thongs. The same answers would be applied for a boy, but as male thongs are not very accepted in men at any age, if I were a father I'd tell him to wear it only at home or with the family, never to the high school, as much with his closest circle of friends if there were enough confidence, because during the teenage if you do something different you're at a high risk to be bullied. As male thongs are not easy to find, if my hipotetic son were not still grown and there weren't thongs for his size, I'd tell him to wait 1 or 2 years until there were for his size.
As swimwear, I'd first ask if is appropiated for a teen girl to wear a thong bikini. If it is, I'd apply the same for underwear.
English is not my language. I'm sorry in advance for my possible mistakes.

gstring1986

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2019, 09:34:07 AM »
I have a 6yo, 2yo and 1yo. My wife and I walk around nude or any state of dress around our kids without any reservations. This includes thongs. My daughter asked about my wife and I wearing thongs when she was younger and after we explained they were our choice, she never asked again. I won’t stop my kids from wearing thongs. I believe that if you forbid your kids from doing things they will do them in protest. If you give your kids all the information you can to make an informed decision, the best you can hope for is that they make the right choice.

bootsmo123

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2020, 12:09:27 PM »
I have worn thongs for over 20 years and have three boys, ages 17, 15 and 10.  They are all well aware of my underwear choice, it is not anything that has been flaunted but not hidden either.  They adjusted well, not their thing the older two admit, but are okay with it.

JohnG

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2020, 06:34:30 AM »
I wear thongs over 10 years. It has not being a discussion with my teenage daughters.

Caged4Good

• Casual Thonger
  • Life Long Thong Wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2020, 06:44:02 AM »
I’ve always told my son there’s different styles of underwear to chose from. What one person likes another may not. Wear what you’re comfortable with and as he gets older his likes may change. There’s nothing wrong with that. Thongs and Freeballing are what Daddy likes. He’s now 9 and thinks they’re funny looking. When he’s hyper he’ll sometimes grab a pair from my drawer and run around the house swinging them in the air laughing, or, putting it on his head.

Manna

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2020, 03:36:25 AM »
I think this is not a big deal to wear thong underwear and walk around my 3-year-old kid. It's just underwear. But sometimes it makes you feel awkward.