Author Topic: Greetings from 'thong wrestler'  (Read 6484 times)

thong wrestler

Greetings from 'thong wrestler'
« on: April 14, 2017, 08:05:11 PM »
Hello everyone! Don't know if some of the old members from the older version of this site are here but I'm very happy to be back and also happy that this site is back up! Excellent work bringing back  MTF. For the new members I go by the name 'thong wrestler' I love to wrestle worthy opponents in thongs and g-strings. It's been a favorite pass time of mine for years. Hope to find other wrestlers and maybe have a match or two like I did on the old site. Hope I win this time around though lol I'm a lot stronger now. It's too bad all the posts and pics from my matches were lost but hopefully I can have new ones. Glad to be back guys!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 08:30:27 PM by thong wrestler »

kiyoothong

Re: Greetings from 'thong wrestler'
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 12:53:08 AM »
Great to have you here, thongwrestler. Do you wear thongs everyday or do you wear thongs only when you're wrestling? Anyway, I hope to read more of your stories.

smiley69_300

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 06:23:50 PM »
Welcome!! I wasn't a part of the old forum so unfortunately I don't know a lot of people here. Nice thong by the way. What brand is that?

thong wrestler

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2017, 04:00:24 AM »
Great to have you here, thongwrestler. Do you wear thongs everyday or do you wear thongs only when you're wrestling? Anyway, I hope to read more of your stories.

Hi there kiyoothong, I wear them almost everyday and I always wrestle in them.

thong wrestler

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2017, 04:02:58 AM »
Welcome!! I wasn't a part of the old forum so unfortunately I don't know a lot of people here. Nice thong by the way. What brand is that?

Thank you smiley69 its from a brand called Tiaobu. Found it on Amazon. Not much room infront unfortunately.

smiley69_300

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2017, 10:01:37 AM »

Thank you smiley69 its from a brand called Tiaobu. Found it on Amazon. Not much room infront unfortunately.

You're welcome. I'll have to check them out. I'd probably be okay in the pouch area lol.

thong wrestler

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2017, 06:19:15 PM »

You're welcome. I'll have to check them out. I'd probably be okay in the pouch area lol.

Lol well they do have some stretch to them. I need them tight fitting so nothing falls out during a wrestling match  :-[

thong wrestler

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2017, 07:41:08 PM »

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2017, 03:49:19 PM »
love your pics. wish i could see more !

jry2162

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2017, 03:43:47 PM »
Hello everyone! Don't know if some of the old members from the older version of this site are here but I'm very happy to be back and also happy that this site is back up! Excellent work bringing back  MTF. For the new members I go by the name 'thong wrestler' I love to wrestle worthy opponents in thongs and g-strings. It's been a favorite pass time of mine for years. Hope to find other wrestlers and maybe have a match or two like I did on the old site. Hope I win this time around though lol I'm a lot stronger now. It's too bad all the posts and pics from my matches were lost but hopefully I can have new ones. Glad to be back guys!
Love your pics! Anymore?

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

thong wrestler

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2017, 11:08:50 AM »
Love your pics! Anymore?

Thanks. Will upload some soon. :-)

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk