Author Topic: Wrestling in Thongs/G-Strings  (Read 17039 times)

thong wrestler

Wrestling in Thongs/G-Strings
« on: April 17, 2017, 07:39:41 PM »
Hey everyone. This may be an odd question but has anyone ever wrestled in a thong/g-string? A couple years ago I discovered it and fell right into it. I've always liked wearing thongs and I've always been curious about trying wrestling. So I purchased some thongs and g-strings best suited for wrestling and began studying wrestling moves/holds etc. at the time I was doing this I was also looking for a challenger to take on. It took some time but I finally met up with an old school friend or should I say rival and told him about this wrestling match I wanted to have. We had always wondered which one of us would win in a fight but never got the chance to do it. So we both agreed on it and set a date in the future so that he could have a chance to study a bit of wrestling as well.

So the day finally came for our match. It was taking place at his house. We put down 2 large mattresses on the living room floor and joined them together. We then left the room to change into our wrestling attire. Now I didn't say to him I would be wrestling in a thong because I didn't know if he'd be ok with it so we both decided on that day that we would wrestle in boxer briefs. However when I went to change into my wrestling attire I put on my tiny black g-string under my very fitted boxer briefs and a cock ring to hold my package together. I also put on some knee high black tube socks to pull my whole look together along with some black 'wrestling gloves.' I was ready to wrestle! I stepped out of the changing room and onto the mat where I saw my opponent. He was clad in a pair of black and red boxer briefs with half his butt cheeks hanging out with a fitted 'gym type top' while I was wrestling shirtless. Now I knew him from school and I knew he was not as strong as me so I thought to myself "Yeah I have this in the bag." We stared at each other for a while, the tension in the room was high, I then saw it fit to discuss some rules for this wrestling match. We decided that there would be no;

-facial attacks
-punching or kicking
-painful holds would only be held for 5 seconds
-groin grabbing etc.
-pin count 5 seconds

But everything else was allowed. I didn't realize how confident he was until he said that he could go '3' rounds with me. So I agreed. Now we had both looked at a lot of home wrestling videos and almost all of them had the loser humiliated in some small way. At this time he was being so cocky about beating me that I suggested to him that the 'loser' of each round should have to remove a piece of clothing chosen by the 'winner' to which he hesitated at first but then agreed to. I knew there was no way I was losing so I felt comfortable about this rule I came up with. We both asked each other if we were ready for round 1 to which we both agreed. We stood opposite to each other at either end of the mat ready to go. I felt strong and confident in myself as I was ready to wrestle clad in my g-string under my boxer briefs. I shouted 3,2,1 WRESTLE! and the match was on! Finally this old rivalry would be settled as i thought to myself.

Round 1.

We both moved closer to each other with our both hands in front of us ready to execute a hold on the other. I went in first to try and put him in a head lock but he side stepped my attempt and got behind me, he then put one of his arms around my torso and the other around my neck and gripped me pretty tightly. I tried to pry both his arms from around my body to no avail, his hold was quite strong. After a couple of seconds of trying feverishly to get free I decided to try to unbalance him by kicking and moving my legs, I almost succeeded but he realized what I was trying to do and before I knew it he had lifted me up high as I felt my feet leave the comfort of the mat, in a split second it was over as he brought me back down to earth with my legs wide open as my crotch landed perfectly on his rock hard knee in a painful yet perfect 'drop crotch' maneuver. As I landed I felt the pain in my crotch area but not my balls, amazingly the g-string and cock ring kept my testicles up thus saving them from being crushed. I dropped off of his knee to the side in a heap, I was still lying down on my side recovering from the pain when I felt my opponent reach down and grab my both hands which were still clutching my nether regions, he then knelt down behind me bending my arms back behind my body with his knee in my back. I grunted in pain but I knew the hold could only last for '5' seconds according to our pre-match rules.

The 5 seconds ended and I broke free from his hold. I then crawled on my knees quickly back to the other side of the mat. He laughed at me doing that and said he that he wasn't finished with me. I took a moment to collect myself and assessed what had just happened. I thought to myself "no he was just lucky I'm still gonna win this." I stood up once again ready to charge at him, we met face to face in the center, this time I thought I would let him make the first move, he moved like lightening and grabbed under my knee for my left leg holding it up as he left me kind of hopping on my right leg, he then took his right leg and swept mine as I fell on my back onto the mat. He then quickly grabbed my both legs up behind the knees and folded me in half bringing my knees to my face and began counting to 5. As he was counting I tried feverishly to escape but it was too late as I heard him say 5!!! He then released my legs. As they fell back down to the mat I then realized that I had underestimated my old friend/rival and that he was not the same person I knew back in school. Clearly he had been working out and had surpassed me in fitness and strength although his body didn't look that way. I then rolled off of the mat and stood up fixing my now wrinkled outfit while his looked flawless. I have no idea why I noticed that but I did. He then said "well I have won the first round" I replied softly and acknowledged his win with a "Yeah you did." (Mark-1   Thong wrestler-0)

We then agreed on a '10 minute' break to rest and re-hydrate before the next match began. As I walked away to get some water I wondered if he had forgotten about our bet that the 'loser' of each round would have to remove a piece of clothing as decided by the 'winner.' We had a quick and quiet 10 minute break not saying much to each other however he had that cocky grin on his face the whole time. I knew as the break was over that he would either forget about the clothing removal or not. As the time came we both stood up and went back to the ends of the mat. He then told me to come to the center of the ring where he met me half way. Now I thought the match was about to start but as he met me in the center of the mat he smiled at me in my face, took his hands, crouched down a bit and pulled my fitted boxer briefs down to my knees revealing my tiny black g-string. He said to me "Oh you thought I forgot our little bet" as I looked at him in disbelief. I didn't want to seem like a sore loser so I said nothing, I just stepped out of my boxer briefs and threw them to the side. As I turned around to fix my outfit he realized that it was a g-string and not regular underwear. He told me that while putting me in the pin moments ago he thought he saw a thong/g-string waistband peeking out but wanted to know for sure so he chose to remove my boxer briefs to really find out. I asked him if he was ok with me wrestling in them and he said "No its not a problem, just don't lose again or you maybe in trouble my friend!" He continued laughing as I wondered how I would win this next match and if I lose I hope he tells me to remove my tube socks... TO BE CONTINUED The photo below was taken before the second round/match began...
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 10:14:56 PM by thong wrestler »

kiyoothong

Re: Wrestling in Thongs/G-Strings
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 12:15:00 AM »
What a story!!!. Enjoyed every bit of it. Thank you for taking the time to write this story. So much detail and action. And I liked the ending. Just the way your friend reacted to your g-string.
I used to be a big WWE fan, but I've never tried wrestling. It's something I would like to try in the future. I just need some people to wrestle with. Maybe I could set up a meet-up and have a wrestling event. Anyway, do you just wear underwear when wrestling or do you have your own wrestling attire?

thong wrestler

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 03:56:59 AM »
What a story!!!. Enjoyed every bit of it. Thank you for taking the time to write this story. So much detail and action. And I liked the ending. Just the way your friend reacted to your g-string.
I used to be a big WWE fan, but I've never tried wrestling. It's something I would like to try in the future. I just need some people to wrestle with. Maybe I could set up a meet-up and have a wrestling event. Anyway, do you just wear underwear when wrestling or do you have your own wrestling attire?

Thank you for taking the time to read the details of my first match Kiyoothong. It would be fantastic if you could setup a wrestling event that would be quite a challenge. To answer your last question, my wrestling attire usually consists of black knee high socks, a thong or g-string, a tank top or sleeveless dri-fit (gym type) top and leather gloves. I may also wear a belt around my waist to keep the top from riding up during the match. I also sometimes wear a mask. Here's an example below minus the leather gloves.

thong wrestler

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 02:01:46 AM »
Round 2.

After my shocking defeat in round '1' I knew I had to stay focused and step up my game for the next round. If he won the next round it would mean he beat me 2/3 and the last match would just be fun for him. After he pulled my boxer briefs off revealing my g-string I stepped out of the room to make sure my outfit especially my g-string was ready for the next round. I made sure my package was snug to avoid any embarrassing wardrobe malfunctions. As I looked at myself in the mirror I thought to myself "I'm actually going to wrestle in a thong/g-string, I better win this!" I was clad in my black knee high socks, tiny,black g-string and black leather wrestling gloves. I felt even more confident than I did in my last match, I guess I felt more comfortable exposed in only my g-string. I was ready for round 2 so I stepped out onto the mat and asked my opponent if he was ready to which he replied '"Are you ready to lose.... AGAIN?!" I just laughed and said "We'll see this time who will lose." Renewed with confidence I told him that I was so sure that I would kick his ass and win this match that we shouldn't have a pin count but we should make the other give up or forfeit the round to which he agreed.

We came to the center of the mat ready to begin the second round. I shouted out the usual 3,2,1 WRESTLE! and the match began. We both stared at each other as we observed each others movements carefully, I thought it fit to step back a bit to be out of his reach for the time being as I was waiting for him to pounce to counteract and trap him in a hold. Just as I was anticipating his move he suddenly came at me with both hands and tried to grab my waist to probably throw me to the mat. I quickly intercepted his hands and grabbed them interlocking them with mine. Our hands were both locked fingers together in a test of strength pushing back and forth. I planted my feet firmly and began to push him back slowly, I could feel my leg and glute muscles tense up as I powered on continuing to push him, I thought to myself "I knew I was stronger." After a couple seconds I wondered to myself "why isn't he pushing or fighting back?" Before I could finish that thought I felt his arms tense up and push me back almost to the point of throwing me back onto the mat, but I held my footing and just walked back almost to the end of the mat. Still locked together by our hands, he then proceeded to push me downwards to the mat, I tried to resist him but he was too strong for me as he began to tire me out.

My hands began to cramp up and feel like jello as I slowly ended up kneeling onto the mat as he gave his final burst of strength. He held me there until both my hands gave way and fell to my sides, he then grabbed my head and put me into a headlock with his left bicep, it was easy for him as I was on my knees and he was standing above me. I took my almost worn out hands and began trying to pry his arm from around my head/neck. While I was doing this I heard him chuckle and say "Look I have you on your knees!" This got me really mad and since I realized I could not break free from his headlock I began to think of another plan to escape because I was not going to stay on my knees as if I was bowing/kneeling to him. Just then I remembered something I did to him many times in high school that he absolutely hated. I remembered sneaking up behind him and giving him the most powerful wedgies ever! I had also seen it in a number of wrestling videos I looked at. So I gave up trying to pry his arm, took my both hands, wrapped them around his waist, located the waist band of his boxer briefs, grabbed them and pulled them up with all my strength to give him a powerful wedgie. He grunted in pain as the fabric went straight up into his nether regions. I was still holding onto his boxers when he released my head and pried my hands away from his waist band.

I thought to myself that I better stand back up and defend myself as I knew he would be furious with me. As I got midway to standing back up I felt his hand press against the top of my head to push me back down onto my knees. He then put me right back into the same headlock with his right arm and held me there. After all of that I found myself right back in the same position. He then said to me "Oh so you think that's funny? Its time for some payback! (my real name)." I knew what was coming and I didn't think there was anything I could do to stop it as I was in the perfect position. I just hoped that my g-string would be strong enough to survive this attack as I felt his other hand reach down my back for my waist band where it joined to the string passing between my butt cheeks. He held it firmly in his hands and paused for a second, I desperately tried to free myself once again from the headlock one last time but his grip was just too tight. I knelt there with my head bowed in the headlock hoping for a way out of this. He then said sarcastically, "hope you enjoy this as much as I did (my real name)." I braced myself as best as I could and in one swift move he pulled my g-string sharply up further into my butt, I could feel the thin fabric between my butt cheeks stinging as it made its way through my butt and up my lower back, at the same time I also felt the front of my g-string get smaller and squeeze my package as most of the fabric made its way to the rear of me. I let out an unexpected "Awwww...!" as I felt every moment of it. I'm pretty sure my face was like this  :o

After the wedgie was over he released my g-string but still kept me in the headlock. I was too busy picking the string out of my butt to try to attempt another escape. I then felt that my package had shifted and my testicles were kind of peeping out of my g-string, as I attempted to fix them he wrapped his other hand under my stomach and hoisted me to my feet. At this point he was still in a standing position while he had me in this 'never ending head lock' under his arm, only now I was no longer on my knees but on my two feet bent over still trying to escape. As I tried lifting one of his legs to unbalance him hoping for him to fall so I could escape but he just maintained his balance and squeezed tighter around my head/neck like a boa constrictor. I was trying desperately to still win this round when he asked "You give?" to which I replied "NO!" he then said "OK suite yourself." I was getting tired of being bent over in this head lock but at the same time I never thought once of giving up. I decided I was going to stick this out and stopped attempting to break free, so I just stayed bend over in the position with my arms hanging down to rest them. I hoped that he would have loosened his grip but it didn't happen. The room was silent which gave me a chance to think about still freeing myself. I thought of dropping my entire body to the mat to escape the hold but I also knew this could damage my neck.

I went for a another surprise attack and with my arms well rested. I took my hands, pried his and finally broke free! Finally I was actually free. Now free I had '2' choices fix my testicles which were kind of peeping out of my g-string or go on the offensive. I chose to ignore my wardrobe malfunction and went on the offensive with a very tight bear hug. I squeezed with all my might as he grimaced in pain. I then felt him push forward which caused me to lose my balance and fall backwards onto the mat with him on top of me. He quickly took full advantage of this and pinned my hands to the mat with his, he then took his legs, wrapped them around mine to put me in a quite painful leg spread/grapevine which had my both legs stretched to the max and my slightly exposed package exposed even more. He held the leg spread for the regulation '5' seconds then released to my relief. I could not counteract as my legs were worn out from being bent over in the headlock. He then spread them once again as I grunted in pain for '5' seconds which felt like '5' minutes. When he released my legs he quickly rose up and sat on my mid section in what is called a 'school girl pin.'

I was trapped on my back with him not directly putting all of his weight on top of me as he had his knees on each side of me pinning me down to the mat. He quickly got up from on top of my mid section turned around on his knees to face the other direction (so at this point he was kneeling on the mat just above my head). He then proceeded to grab both my hands and place them 'crossed' under his knees with the weight of his body pinning them in place. I tried to roll my body from side to side to free them but he was just too heavy and they stayed pinned. As I looked up at him he just smiled as he knew had taken away control of my hands (very vital tools in wrestling of coarse). As I looked down at my self I saw my testicles very exposed with no way of fixing them back into my g-string. I was ashamed so I kind of just closed my legs to which he laughed and said "You don't have the balls to beat me bro!" I told him that he was corny as hell as I struggled to break free. I swallowed my pride and shame and opened my legs trying to kick and break free. I began kicking out violently but he just used his hands additionally and held tighter.

I rested for a second and thought that if I brought both my knees to my stomach or chest and kicked with all of my might that I would have enough power to kick downward and slide my arms free and out of his restraint. I was excited and ready to execute my escape! I lay my both legs still clad in my knee high black socks, straight and flat on the mat and then slowly brought them up together at the same time to my chest ready to give my most powerful kick out! Just as I went to execute my kick out to finally free myself, my opponent took both his hands, placed them under each of my knees pulled them right back to my head and pinned me in a 'match book pin.' At this point I was now doubled over with my knees up to my face, my testicles out and butt spread wide open. As I lay there in disbelief I could feel the cold wind from the A/C above blowing right into my butt. I felt so defeated and ashamed at that  point. I never thought I would be put in a humiliating pin such as that and especially in my first match. As I lay doubled over I looked up and all I could see was my knees covering my face. I then heard "You give now bro?" To which I didn't answer, I just couldn't bare to say the words.

I thought I had these matches 'in the bag' as they say. I knew I was very flexible so I could endure this pain for a while and work on a possible escape as there was no 'pin count' for this match. I tried forcing my legs out from behind his arms but the hold was just too tight and my position didn't allow for any momentum. As he felt me continue to do this he spread my knees and legs open from in front of my face. I could now look up and see his face with his cocky smirk, as I looked down I saw my testicles dangling out of my g-string from either side. Everything felt stretched and opened wide, not to mention my g-string was giving my butt a wedgie in that position. He said "Give up! this can only get worse for you boss" Again I refused to answer which made him laugh and say "OK have it you way." I wondered what he could possibly do now to make this worse than it already was for me? I unfortunately got my answer in the form of yet another painful wedgie, this time he held the fabric of the pouch tightly in front of my g-string and without warning this time pulled it up almost to my chest. This  caused my g-string to sting my butt as well as my testicles as it also divided them into '2' which looked kind of  like the labia of a vagina to be honest (don't ask me why I noticed that). As this happened I actually screamed "AHHHH!!!" (in a sort of high pitched voice) I then finally acknowledged in my mind that he had won (and won one sided). I then shouted the words he wanted to hear and I never wanted to say. "I GIVE!, I GIVE, PLEASE STOP!"

He said "You sure?" I said "YES I GIVE!" I thought finally, this round was finally over but he still had me in the 'match book hold/pin' I said "Hey! you win, I give up let me go" to which he replied "Whats the matter you forgot that the loser has to remove an article of clothing of the winner's choosing?" I knew we were both bisexual and I knew he would have no problem stripping me of my g-string. To add insult to injury while still in the hold with all of my nether regions spread and exposed he reached down with both hands for the back of my waist band and pulled my lovely black g-string off of my body and threw it to the side thus exposing everything in detail. He finally released me from that more embarrassing then painful 'match book pin/hold.' I was so weak and tired that my legs just came down in a heap in front of me.

I had lost and in the worst way I could imagine. I was supposed to defeat him like I used to in high school in all our fights/challenges etc. He sat next to me and told me (as I lay there trying to recover) that this last round was dedicated to revenge after all the times I had embarrassed him in fights over the years. He told me he especially had to re-pay me for all those wedgies I used to give him at school. He said he wished that some of the other guys we went to school with could have seen the match. I didn't say anything as I knew I was now at his mercy in a match. He said he studied a lot of videos I sent to him and lots more. He also studied more female wrestling and cat fighting as they seem to incorporate more humiliating moves which he thought I deserved.

YES I KNOW SOME OF THIS CONTENT IS A BIT GRAPHIC BUT THIS WAS A DETAILED DESCRIPTION MY FIRST WRESTLING MATCH.

TO BE CONTINUED... For those of you that do not know what the matchbook pin looks like here is an example.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 02:30:49 AM by thong wrestler »

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2017, 08:12:57 AM »
I have seen some videos online, even on youtube, however not sure if they were using man thongs as just here and now or were they wearing them regularly. I would love to see more wrestling or even any other sport discipline guys wearing them. I suppose it would be beneficial especially for those who play tennis.

thong wrestler

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2017, 11:30:35 AM »
I have seen some videos online, even on youtube, however not sure if they were using man thongs as just here and now or were they wearing them regularly. I would love to see more wrestling or even any other sport discipline guys wearing them. I suppose it would be beneficial especially for those who play tennis.

They wore panties? And yes I have found that they are great for playing sports. Especially wrestling of coarse lol.

kiyoothong

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2017, 09:08:11 AM »
Hey thong wrestler. You haven't posted in a while. Just wondering what you are up to. Do you still wrestle?

I don't wear thongs when I'm playing sports. I play a lot of contact sports like basketball and football, and I feel that the strap cuts deep into my crack when I move a lot. Also, there are times when my shorts slip. So that's why I avoid thongs when playing sports.

thong wrestler

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2017, 09:45:48 AM »
Hey thong wrestler. You haven't posted in a while. Just wondering what you are up to. Do you still wrestle?

I don't wear thongs when I'm playing sports. I play a lot of contact sports like basketball and football, and I feel that the strap cuts deep into my crack when I move a lot. Also, there are times when my shorts slip. So that's why I avoid thongs when playing sports.

Hey kiyoothong, did u read my last post which is the continuation to my first round of the wrestling match?

Also I agree with you about the strap cutting into yr butt crack when playing a sport. As a wrestler when I am put into holds such as leg spreads, banana splits, match books I feel my g-string go deeper into my crack which makes the hold just a bit more painful/uncomfortable.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 09:51:42 AM by thong wrestler »

kiyoothong

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2017, 11:01:14 AM »

Hey kiyoothong, did u read my last post which is the continuation to my first round of the wrestling match?

Also I agree with you about the strap cutting into yr butt crack when playing a sport. As a wrestler when I am put into holds such as leg spreads, banana splits, match books I feel my g-string go deeper into my crack which makes the hold just a bit more painful/uncomfortable.

You mean your second story? I read that already, and I'm waiting for the next. Your record is 0-2. You gotta get your first win.
Anyway, I would love to wrestle in a thong. Sounds like fun.

thong wrestler

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2017, 08:52:22 PM »
Yes I have yet to win a match unfortunately. There is just no or very little people that are willing to wrestle. I would love to wrestle you kiyoothong lol. What's ur height and weight? Have you wrestled before? Think you could take me?

Also what did you think of round 2 of the match?

kiyoothong

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2017, 10:58:13 PM »
No I have never wrestled before, but I think I'm built for wrestling. 6'2'' and 240lbs. Come at me bro

thong wrestler

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2017, 03:36:55 AM »
No I have never wrestled before, but I think I'm built for wrestling. 6'2'' and 240lbs. Come at me bro

Humm... yes it seems you are built for it. Seems like you would be a worthy opponent. Hv any pics? What would be the rules of our match?

kiyoothong

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2017, 07:16:14 AM »

Humm... yes it seems you are built for it. Seems like you would be a worthy opponent. Hv any pics? What would be the rules of our match?

Hmmm I guess no low blows. But I guess you can't do anything about crotch-grabbing. I don't know. You tell me. Are you allowed to grab someone's crotch?
Also no wedgies cuz I think that's cheating.

Trying to post photos here but my files are too big apparently. I'll try to reduce the file size.

thong wrestler

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2017, 07:35:53 PM »

Hmmm I guess no low blows. But I guess you can't do anything about crotch-grabbing. I don't know. You tell me. Are you allowed to grab someone's crotch?
Also no wedgies cuz I think that's cheating.

Trying to post photos here but my files are too big apparently. I'll try to reduce the file size.

Definitely no low blows. The crotch grabbing can have a 5 second limit then release I say. Wedgies are usually allowed and normally don't win you a match so it doesn't bother me too much. How many rounds you think? Should it begin in clothing then removed as you lose a round? Any penalty for the loser at the end of the match?

kiyoothong

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2017, 02:44:15 AM »
Have you seen a Bra and Panties match on WWE? Basically, the contenders start off fully clothed, and then they try to strip each other off until one of them is left in bra and panties. I guess we could do a match like that. We could start with clothes on, and then fight until one of us is left in a thong.

And I guess the winner gets to decide what to do with the loser. What would you do to me if you were to win? I'd make you kiss my ass.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 02:50:49 AM by kiyoothong »