Author Topic: My beachwear experiences  (Read 29701 times)

asianthonger92

Re: My beachwear experiences
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2020, 03:21:51 AM »
Good thing you had some company. Where's the swimsuit from?

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2020, 07:30:04 AM »
The suit is from Buffedbod.com
I very much like these thongs. The one I’m wearing is the Hoist and fits superbly.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2020, 11:15:59 AM »
My only minimal swimwear experiences on the beach is when visiting FL. Sadly here in NC/SC, thongs are tough for me to wear. I am either with my wife and kids or on a fishing trip with the guys. Not the best places to wear minimal swimwear. I have worn my Brazilian bikinis and cheeky thongs on the beach in Ft Lauderdale and Miami with my wife. I have also worn tiny gstrings on Haulover Beach in FL. Here are a couple of those pictures.

https://i.vgy.me/NwoE2M.jpg
https://i.vgy.me/UHp9aS.jpg

asianthonger92

« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2020, 12:33:52 PM »
Great photos. Just a question. When you went to Miami, were you the only male thonger on the beach? Did you get any weird looks?

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2020, 12:39:46 PM »
Great photos. Just a question. When you went to Miami, were you the only male thonger on the beach? Did you get any weird looks?

I was at Miami Beach so north of South Beach. There were other guys in bikinis but none in thongs. My wife and I kept to ourselves on the beach and I didn't notice anyone paying any attention to my attire. I would say similar to other FL beaches. There are certainly lots more women wearing thongs and I guarantee you that they are telling their male significant others that they should be wearing a thong too!

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2022, 05:24:40 PM »
I met a friend at the beach the other day. As I was setting up my chair and stripping down to my beachwear I noticed a woman down the beach a little bit struggling with setting up a beach shade/tent. She was having a devil of a time trying to get it flooded out and set up. She and I have had a few nice words on past visits. As I watch her struggle I tell my friend I and going to go help. I am wearing my new N2N popsicle raider thong in neon green. I walk up say hi and ask if she would like a hand. She says “yes please.” I take the beach tent and get to work. I get everything I place I have one last step to do. I crawl in to the opening on my hands and knees to set the last rods in place. Behind me I hear “you have the cutest suits all the time. I like this one.” As I get out she thanks me and gives me a big hug and the puts her arm around my waist as we talk with my friend who has walked over to see how things are going. Next thing I feel is a hand on my butt cheek giving me a squeeze and a couple of playful slaps. I go back to my chair with my friend. Her friends show up and they do their thing.