Author Topic: My beachwear experiences  (Read 29706 times)

underlvr

Re: My beachwear experiences
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2019, 02:53:30 AM »
I always have a beach coverup and agree that its nice to have other thong wearers around.  But usually if i am alone, going to a gay beach is perfect as its sort of expected to have people in minimal swimwear. 
The only thing that scares me back into my coverup (which are just really short running shorts) are families with small kids or a bunch of weirdo dudes on a bachelor party or something

a_lex

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2019, 11:19:06 PM »
I always have a beach coverup and agree that its nice to have other thong wearers around.  But usually if i am alone, going to a gay beach is perfect as its sort of expected to have people in minimal swimwear. 
The only thing that scares me back into my coverup (which are just really short running shorts) are families with small kids or a bunch of weirdo dudes on a bachelor party or something

I also have a coverup with me, and I wear it from the parking lot to the beach. But I usually take care to choose a pair of shorts that I cannot use as swimwear  ;)
When I go to the beach (both alone and with my gf), I/we tend to arrive early. So even if a family chooses to set up near us, well, that's usually an indicator that my/our attire is not going to be a problem for them. We even ended up becoming acquaintances with a couple of mature ladies who, like us, come to the beach early in order to enjoy some peace and quiet.
There is a sort of a gay beach, underlvr, next to my favourite beach; it's actually a section of a nude beach. But it's quite small, and the cruising action that happens over there isn't exactely something I'm interested in. So, no place where "its sort of expected to have people in minimal swimwear" for me (to use your words). Unfortunately.

asianthonger92

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2019, 07:54:12 AM »
If you cannot find a group, just go early in the morning when there is no people on the beach. And if you want to avoid families, just go to the beach during the week.

Hey man, if I lived in Hawaii, I’d go to the beach everyday. You’re living in an area that is ideal for thonging. Make the most of it.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2019, 10:04:01 AM »
After I got used to wearing thongs and g-strings, I did not care much where I stayed at the beach. I stayed away from kids, teens and families. Being retired I went during the week and during school holidays, I went to places that were not easily accessed by car. That prevented families with large cooling boxes and other beach gear.

When I lived in Holland, if I had to find a spot near other thongers, I was still looking by now. I don't care how other people are dressed or not dressed at all. I go for my own pleasure. In Europe, only some teens and drunks might have comments about your thongs. In the USA, the situation is more restricted and in some places covered by law. That is unthinkable in Europe. So I was glad to find a spot at Sandy Hook that was very relaxed in the field of skimpy suits.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

a_lex

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2019, 12:19:32 AM »

I think that's something I need to do, just don't bring anything but a thong.  I would go as a group, but honestly, there are NO other thong wearers here except girls, and sad to say, except the gf, most women don't seem to like it.  I'll keep on trying.  For now, I've just been working on it in the yard.

As Beachlion said before, if you wait to find a group of thongers, you might end up waiting a long time. My advice is still the same: get to the beach early, so you can set up your space, and only take thong swimwear with you. I hope you'll end up loving it!

asianthonger92

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2019, 05:37:13 AM »
Flaunt it if you’ve got it, Hawaiithonger. You have a nice ass.

underlvr

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2019, 02:51:47 AM »
Flaunt it if you’ve got it, Hawaiithonger. You have a nice ass.
Aww, thanks everyone! So touched to get support from fellow thongers. I'll be out there today in my black muscleskins sport back!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

super sexy pics is that last one a sport back or thong?  I can’t tell...either way i love the look and go for it!

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2019, 08:03:44 AM »
I live in south Florida. It is basically thong weather year round. That being said I rarely see other guys in thongs and I go to the beach a lot.  The two I go to are Sebastian Beach in Fort Lauderdale and Haulover beach. 
Sebastian beach for those who don't know is a predominately a gay beach.  I am actually surprised and the number of what I would consider are ugly swimsuits. Especially in the gay culture. There are equal number of board shorts (blah) and square cuts. If a bikini its usually the wider side style. Rarely a string or posing suit style. Why are guys so afraid of showing their bodies off.  This never stops from wearing a thong. I wear them like any other style of swimwear.  If someone has a problem with it .. its their problem.  Its taken some time for me to get to this point. We all walk a different path.
Haulover Beach in North Miami Beach is clothing optional.   I would say 20% still wear some type of swimwear.  I prefer this beach.  There are usually no kids and occasionally I see another thonger or two.  I walk the entire beach which is 4 or 5 blocks wide in just my thong.  People sometimes ask why I don't go nude. I tell them that  I don't want to lose my tan line also I think something left to the imagination is sexier than being nude.  Yes if I show up and there is another thonger I will set up near him. Often I am the only one in a thong and on my walks along the beach I'm always looking. 
Maybe the thong culture will change and more guys will wear a thong.  We can only hope!! 
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

Hawaiithonger808

• Casual Thonger
  • Maxi from Hawaii. Avid thong wearer since 2003!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2019, 03:16:26 PM »
I live in south Florida. It is basically thong weather year round. That being said I rarely see other guys in thongs and I go to the beach a lot.  The two I go to are Sebastian Beach in Fort Lauderdale and Haulover beach. 
Sebastian beach for those who don't know is a predominately a gay beach.  I am actually surprised and the number of what I would consider are ugly swimsuits. Especially in the gay culture. There are equal number of board shorts (blah) and square cuts. If a bikini its usually the wider side style. Rarely a string or posing suit style. Why are guys so afraid of showing their bodies off.  This never stops from wearing a thong. I wear them like any other style of swimwear.  If someone has a problem with it .. its their problem.  Its taken some time for me to get to this point. We all walk a different path.
Haulover Beach in North Miami Beach is clothing optional.   I would say 20% still wear some type of swimwear.  I prefer this beach.  There are usually no kids and occasionally I see another thonger or two.  I walk the entire beach which is 4 or 5 blocks wide in just my thong.  People sometimes ask why I don't go nude. I tell them that  I don't want to lose my tan line also I think something left to the imagination is sexier than being nude.  Yes if I show up and there is another thonger I will set up near him. Often I am the only one in a thong and on my walks along the beach I'm always looking. 
Maybe the thong culture will change and more guys will wear a thong.  We can only hope!!
Thank you for sharing! Agreed, it's an uphill battle to get it socially accepted, but that's part of why I use them as well. Those the scoff and make funny faces are bigots in my honest opinion. I'm all for female rights, freedoms, and equality, but if they can use them, we can too. Simple as that.

underlvr

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2019, 02:22:53 AM »
Thank you for sharing! Agreed, it's an uphill battle to get it socially accepted, but that's part of why I use them as well. Those the scoff and make funny faces are bigots in my honest opinion. I'm all for female rights, freedoms, and equality, but if they can use them, we can too. Simple as that.

Amen brother, amen.   Well said and 100% agree and that’s how i live my life too.

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2019, 03:00:43 PM »

Right on!! Thong equality for all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tttyyy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2019, 10:42:57 PM »
I frequent a beach in Florida where I can model my skimpy swimwear. That's pretty much modeling to myself as I walk a fair distance to be alone. Usually one or two guys will show up and take their clothes off except the thongs they are wearing. Once I had the courage to walk close to one of the guys. He saw me, walk towards me, and we engage in conversation. My heart was racing as he was the first person that I had allowed to see me in a thong. It was liberating!

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2019, 08:06:23 AM »
Like a few others have suggested - try  going way from the main crowd at the beach and look for other guys in bikinis or thong swimsuits.   Be confident and don't worry about showing some skin at the beach.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2019, 11:21:13 AM »
As long as it is legal don't worry too much. Walk around in your thong or g-string and get used to the feeling. Build up your confidence and don't be afraid to be around other people. Stay away from kids as their parents can be quite hysteric when it comes to showing some skin.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

a_lex

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2019, 04:29:15 AM »
As the original owner of this thread, I'll start writing again about my experiences at the beach.
I went to the seaside a couple of times in the last two weeks. As I prefer my beaches to be quiet and peaceful, I went during working days' mornings, thanks to my job being part time for the moment. My goal this summer is to get a perfect, as defined as possible g-string tanline - I'm falling in love with the look. So far, then, I always went to the beach bringing only a g-string as my swimsuit. And as I expected I ended up sharing my favourite pier with the same couple of 60/70-year old ladies as last year. They have been even friendlier than last summer, greeting me and engaging in small talk (I must say, I do tend to be polite with everyone). My attire never drew any type of comment. I guess you could say we're all territorial animals  ;D But hey, it's a nice place for sunbathing, so I don't mind sharing.