Author Topic: My beachwear experiences  (Read 5108 times)

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: My beachwear experiences
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2019, 03:00:43 PM »
I live in south Florida. It is basically thong weather year round. That being said I rarely see other guys in thongs and I go to the beach a lot.  The two I go to are Sebastian Beach in Fort Lauderdale and Haulover beach. 
Sebastian beach for those who don't know is a predominately a gay beach.  I am actually surprised and the number of what I would consider are ugly swimsuits. Especially in the gay culture. There are equal number of board shorts (blah) and square cuts. If a bikini its usually the wider side style. Rarely a string or posing suit style. Why are guys so afraid of showing their bodies off.  This never stops from wearing a thong. I wear them like any other style of swimwear.  If someone has a problem with it .. its their problem.  Its taken some time for me to get to this point. We all walk a different path.
Haulover Beach in North Miami Beach is clothing optional.   I would say 20% still wear some type of swimwear.  I prefer this beach.  There are usually no kids and occasionally I see another thonger or two.  I walk the entire beach which is 4 or 5 blocks wide in just my thong.  People sometimes ask why I don't go nude. I tell them that  I don't want to lose my tan line also I think something left to the imagination is sexier than being nude.  Yes if I show up and there is another thonger I will set up near him. Often I am the only one in a thong and on my walks along the beach I'm always looking. 
Maybe the thong culture will change and more guys will wear a thong.  We can only hope!!
Thank you for sharing! Agreed, it's an uphill battle to get it socially accepted, but that's part of why I use them as well. Those the scoff and make funny faces are bigots in my honest opinion. I'm all for female rights, freedoms, and equality, but if they can use them, we can too. Simple as that.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Right on!! Thong equality for all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tttyyy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2019, 10:42:57 PM »
I frequent a beach in Florida where I can model my skimpy swimwear. That's pretty much modeling to myself as I walk a fair distance to be alone. Usually one or two guys will show up and take their clothes off except the thongs they are wearing. Once I had the courage to walk close to one of the guys. He saw me, walk towards me, and we engage in conversation. My heart was racing as he was the first person that I had allowed to see me in a thong. It was liberating!

Tnline

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2019, 08:06:23 AM »
Like a few others have suggested - try  going way from the main crowd at the beach and look for other guys in bikinis or thong swimsuits.   Be confident and don't worry about showing some skin at the beach.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2019, 11:21:13 AM »
As long as it is legal don't worry too much. Walk around in your thong or g-string and get used to the feeling. Build up your confidence and don't be afraid to be around other people. Stay away from kids as their parents can be quite hysteric when it comes to showing some skin.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

a_lex

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2019, 04:29:15 AM »
As the original owner of this thread, I'll start writing again about my experiences at the beach.
I went to the seaside a couple of times in the last two weeks. As I prefer my beaches to be quiet and peaceful, I went during working days' mornings, thanks to my job being part time for the moment. My goal this summer is to get a perfect, as defined as possible g-string tanline - I'm falling in love with the look. So far, then, I always went to the beach bringing only a g-string as my swimsuit. And as I expected I ended up sharing my favourite pier with the same couple of 60/70-year old ladies as last year. They have been even friendlier than last summer, greeting me and engaging in small talk (I must say, I do tend to be polite with everyone). My attire never drew any type of comment. I guess you could say we're all territorial animals  ;D But hey, it's a nice place for sunbathing, so I don't mind sharing.

asianthonger92

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2019, 06:02:02 AM »
Itís good that youíre engaging in small talk. Italians are known to be friendly and chatty. You donít get that in Canada. Canadians are polite, but theyíre also mindful of others.

Itís so hard to have small talk these days. Weíre living in a smartphone era and people are always on their phones.
Follow my Instagram @asianthonger92

tttyyy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2019, 10:03:35 PM »
As the original owner of this thread, I'll start writing again about my experiences at the beach.
I went to the seaside a couple of times in the last two weeks. As I prefer my beaches to be quiet and peaceful, I went during working days' mornings, thanks to my job being part time for the moment. My goal this summer is to get a perfect, as defined as possible g-string tanline - I'm falling in love with the look. So far, then, I always went to the beach bringing only a g-string as my swimsuit. And as I expected I ended up sharing my favourite pier with the same couple of 60/70-year old ladies as last year. They have been even friendlier than last summer, greeting me and engaging in small talk (I must say, I do tend to be polite with everyone). My attire never drew any type of comment. I guess you could say we're all territorial animals  ;D But hey, it's a nice place for sunbathing, so I don't mind sharing.

Keep working on it and thanks for sharing.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2019, 12:05:56 PM »
When I lived in the Netherlands, I was never good in small talk. A conversation with strangers would completely dry up in minutes in general. Now in the USA it is only getting worse as my English is not as fluent as my Dutch.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

Thongs4All

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2019, 01:02:46 AM »
When I first wore a thong to the beach at 18 I was nervous but felt this rush of excitement. I wore thongs because I liked how they looked on me and when I put one on I felt this pulse of sexuality. I went like 5 days in a row and had full tan lines. When I got home I stood in front of the mirror and couldnít believe how sexy I felt.

The next day I went out and bought 20 pairs of thong underwear and wear nothing else. At 45 my beach thongs are a thin strap with a y back and look great

underlvr

• Sr. Thonger
  • Thongs...every day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2019, 03:02:19 AM »
When I first wore a thong to the beach at 18 I was nervous but felt this rush of excitement. I wore thongs because I liked how they looked on me and when I put one on I felt this pulse of sexuality. I went like 5 days in a row and had full tan lines. When I got home I stood in front of the mirror and couldnít believe how sexy I felt.

The next day I went out and bought 20 pairs of thong underwear and wear nothing else. At 45 my beach thongs are a thin strap with a y back and look great

Bravo!  Love your story and i had something very similar happen...am in my 20s and started wearing thongs 2nd yr of college :)

Amino

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2019, 05:27:20 AM »
Haulover beach is my favorite. Were I living in Miami or Fort Lauderdale area, I would probably go there everyday because nobody would judge you no matter what you wear. Every time I have a vacation in the area, I visit that beach on a daily basis. I especially found menís swimsuits at that beach are very interesting. And I feel wearing something is always sexier than wearing nothing.

underlvr

• Sr. Thonger
  • Thongs...every day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2019, 11:31:17 AM »
Haulover beach is my favorite. Were I living in Miami or Fort Lauderdale area, I would probably go there everyday because nobody would judge you no matter what you wear. Every time I have a vacation in the area, I visit that beach on a daily basis. I especially found menís swimsuits at that beach are very interesting. And I feel wearing something is always sexier than wearing nothing.

100% agree - i donít like the nude look on a beach either.  The right swimwear can add so much to a look.