Author Topic: My beachwear experiences  (Read 30181 times)

asianthonger92

Re: My beachwear experiences
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2019, 06:02:02 AM »
It’s good that you’re engaging in small talk. Italians are known to be friendly and chatty. You don’t get that in Canada. Canadians are polite, but they’re also mindful of others.

It’s so hard to have small talk these days. We’re living in a smartphone era and people are always on their phones.

tttyyy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2019, 10:03:35 PM »
As the original owner of this thread, I'll start writing again about my experiences at the beach.
I went to the seaside a couple of times in the last two weeks. As I prefer my beaches to be quiet and peaceful, I went during working days' mornings, thanks to my job being part time for the moment. My goal this summer is to get a perfect, as defined as possible g-string tanline - I'm falling in love with the look. So far, then, I always went to the beach bringing only a g-string as my swimsuit. And as I expected I ended up sharing my favourite pier with the same couple of 60/70-year old ladies as last year. They have been even friendlier than last summer, greeting me and engaging in small talk (I must say, I do tend to be polite with everyone). My attire never drew any type of comment. I guess you could say we're all territorial animals  ;D But hey, it's a nice place for sunbathing, so I don't mind sharing.

Keep working on it and thanks for sharing.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2019, 12:05:56 PM »
When I lived in the Netherlands, I was never good in small talk. A conversation with strangers would completely dry up in minutes in general. Now in the USA it is only getting worse as my English is not as fluent as my Dutch.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

Thongs4All

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2019, 01:02:46 AM »
When I first wore a thong to the beach at 18 I was nervous but felt this rush of excitement. I wore thongs because I liked how they looked on me and when I put one on I felt this pulse of sexuality. I went like 5 days in a row and had full tan lines. When I got home I stood in front of the mirror and couldn’t believe how sexy I felt.

The next day I went out and bought 20 pairs of thong underwear and wear nothing else. At 45 my beach thongs are a thin strap with a y back and look great

underlvr

« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2019, 03:02:19 AM »
When I first wore a thong to the beach at 18 I was nervous but felt this rush of excitement. I wore thongs because I liked how they looked on me and when I put one on I felt this pulse of sexuality. I went like 5 days in a row and had full tan lines. When I got home I stood in front of the mirror and couldn’t believe how sexy I felt.

The next day I went out and bought 20 pairs of thong underwear and wear nothing else. At 45 my beach thongs are a thin strap with a y back and look great

Bravo!  Love your story and i had something very similar happen...am in my 20s and started wearing thongs 2nd yr of college :)

Amino

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2019, 05:27:20 AM »
Haulover beach is my favorite. Were I living in Miami or Fort Lauderdale area, I would probably go there everyday because nobody would judge you no matter what you wear. Every time I have a vacation in the area, I visit that beach on a daily basis. I especially found men’s swimsuits at that beach are very interesting. And I feel wearing something is always sexier than wearing nothing.

underlvr

« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2019, 11:31:17 AM »
Haulover beach is my favorite. Were I living in Miami or Fort Lauderdale area, I would probably go there everyday because nobody would judge you no matter what you wear. Every time I have a vacation in the area, I visit that beach on a daily basis. I especially found men’s swimsuits at that beach are very interesting. And I feel wearing something is always sexier than wearing nothing.

100% agree - i don’t like the nude look on a beach either.  The right swimwear can add so much to a look.

underlvr

« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2019, 03:02:34 PM »
Owe my tan to this thread. Love you all for your support as I try new things. [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Perfection!

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2020, 10:39:28 AM »
I went out to my local beach early yesterday. On my way I got a text from a woman I know asking if I was going to be there. She then texted that she and her friend would be there and asked me to join them. I got there first set up and they arrived shortly after. They both are aware of my swimwear choices and are not only accepting but very much approve of my choice. We were set up in a fairly busy part of the beach. As soon as I took off my short shorts revealing the thong of the day (Buffedbod Hoist thong). I was told that my suit was cute and they very much liked this one. As the day went on we had  some other people join us (family with adult children 18-21 and the wife‘s sister). I went into the water a few times with everyone. All were very open to what I wore, even happy that I was exposing more cheek that any one else on the beach. It was one of the best days I’ve had at the beach in a long time. We were all laughing, telling stories and enjoying the sun. We had several discussions about Nude beaches in America. Had I been to any, yes. What were they like? Where was the closest one? There were a few discussions about swimwear and what people preferred to wear and why. Some the conversation turned a bit risqué, all in good fun.

bemapiviz

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2020, 12:18:55 PM »
I went out to my local beach early yesterday. On my way I got a text from a woman I know asking if I was going to be there. She then texted that she and her friend would be there and asked me to join them. I got there first set up and they arrived shortly after. They both are aware of my swimwear choices and are not only accepting but very much approve of my choice. We were set up in a fairly busy part of the beach. As soon as I took off my short shorts revealing the thong of the day (Buffedbod Hoist thong). I was told that my suit was cute and they very much liked this one. As the day went on we had  some other people join us (family with adult children 18-21 and the wife‘s sister). I went into the water a few times with everyone. All were very open to what I wore, even happy that I was exposing more cheek that any one else on the beach. It was one of the best days I’ve had at the beach in a long time. We were all laughing, telling stories and enjoying the sun. We had several discussions about Nude beaches in America. Had I been to any, yes. What were they like? Where was the closest one? There were a few discussions about swimwear and what people preferred to wear and why. Some the conversation turned a bit risqué, all in good fun.

Very good experience.
English is not my language. I'm sorry in advance for my possible mistakes.

TightThong

« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2020, 03:16:56 AM »

That’s an awesome experience thanks for sharing!

asianthonger92

« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2020, 04:33:32 PM »
I'm at the beach right now, and I see lots of women in cheekies. There are a handful of women in traditional t-back thongs and I see one girl in a g-string. I'm the only guy in a thong.

What's it like at your local beach(es)?

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2020, 06:02:21 PM »
.....   What's it like at your local beach(es)?

I'm the only one in a thong or g-string at my favorite beach. To be honest, I'm also the only one using the beach. I might see a 10 people, fishing or walking.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2020, 04:48:49 AM »
Yesterday I was on my local beach friends it’s a friend (she doesn’t thong). I was wearing one of my Arroyman thongs. We were set up mid beach and it was very active. There were multiple families, couples and groups all around us. I got a couple of double take looks and a couple of positive comments. The biggest surprise was a positive comment from a man wearing mid calf board shorts (if you can call them shorts). With a big smile he let me know that I was rocking the look.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2020, 02:26:52 PM »
What an amazing day at the beach. I met two of my friends there this morning. Both women were set up mid beach right in the heart of things. I walked out to meet them and set up my chair and towels. We spent the day laughing, talking, listening to music and going for swims. I walked in and out of the water just like everyone else at the beach. I was the only one wearing a thong. The women I was with were very happy to have my company and loved my thong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk