Author Topic: Speedo Thong  (Read 7069 times)

atlasxboy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Speedo Thong
« on: April 19, 2017, 04:06:46 PM »
Does anyone know where to get a Speedo brand thong? I've looked everywhere online and have come to a conclusion that they're discontinued! :( I fit a small, but that's seeming to be hard to find one. Dang!

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
Re: Speedo Thong
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 01:13:32 PM »
Does anyone know where to get a Speedo brand thong? I've looked everywhere online and have come to a conclusion that they're discontinued! :( I fit a small, but that's seeming to be hard to find one. Dang!
They've been discontinued for a long time and are very hard to find! eBay is your best bet but they're rare on there. A black small just sold a few days ago for $107 plus shipping. I bought a black size small a few years ago. I'm not a huge fan of the fit but it's a collectible so I've held onto it. I think about selling it every now and then but knowing how hard they are to find, I end up talking myself out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atlasxboy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 08:26:12 AM »
They've been discontinued for a long time and are very hard to find! eBay is your best bet but they're rare on there. A black small just sold a few days ago for $107 plus shipping. I bought a black size small a few years ago. I'm not a huge fan of the fit but it's a collectible so I've held onto it. I think about selling it every now and then but knowing how hard they are to find, I end up talking myself out of it.

Darn! Why didn't I hop on the thong bandwagon when Speedo realizes a swim thong! :(

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2017, 05:48:30 PM »
It looks like it's on eBay again.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/182540075637

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2017, 10:51:41 AM »
That looks like a nice thong. 
For questions, concerns or registration email me at:
felis.silvestris@yahoo.com

Alynm

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2017, 12:29:52 PM »
i have one of those Speedo swim thongs too. The pouch is not my favorite but it's not bad for laying out. I've owned it for 10 years.

alexthonger

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2017, 01:14:14 PM »
You may want to look at the Pistol Pete swim thongs, very close to Speedos and made in the USA

atlasxboy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2017, 10:08:02 PM »
It looks like it's on eBay again.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/182540075637

So tempting..!

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2017, 08:19:31 AM »
Desmiit on Amazon has one for around $10. Has a very athletic cut, like Speedos, and even has a drawstring. But it sits lower, so I find the fit much better. The Speedo thong cut is really high in front, very much in style with the 90's trend, which is when a lot of them were made and sold. I don't know when they discontinued them but it was a while ago.

Sherlock

• Newbie Thonger
  • You only live ones
    • View Profile
    • Best male enhancing pills
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2017, 07:49:08 AM »
I couldn't find what you looking for. But I think this is good alternative thong for you. This sexy thong is designed to not only give you a hotter and sexier look but a bigger bulge down there, that’s why it on the third spot.

I found it here and if you want you can always check and visit their homepage
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 07:51:29 AM by Sherlock »
The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.

SmallThong

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2017, 08:23:20 AM »
I couldn't find what you looking for. But I think this is good alternative thong for you. This sexy thong is designed to not only give you a hotter and sexier look but a bigger bulge down there, that’s why it on the third spot.

I found it here and if you want you can always check and visit their homepage

Joe Snyder as you've found is an outstanding tanning and swim thong.  As their website states and i can attest to, they're great as both underwear and swimwear.  In fact they dry in a matter of just a couple of minutes when you're wearing them!  Get one,good luck!

underlvr

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2017, 07:26:05 AM »
I agree that’s the perfect replacement for the classic speedo thong...too bad they don’t make it anymore.

Looking around on the JS site a few weeks back i bought this one instead......and I LOVE IT!

https://joe-snyder.us/jsbul02-joe-snyder-bulge-tanga