Author Topic: First Thong  (Read 4652 times)

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
First Thong
« on: June 30, 2017, 01:32:15 PM »
I remember seeing my first man-thong at a very young age. I was almost 11 years old and I remember being home alone while my parents were out. For some reason I went snooping through my dad's drawers because I was curious about getting different, more "grown-up" underwear. At the time I was only wearing tighty-whities and wanted to see what other kinds of underwear there might be.
At first, I saw regular bikini briefs of different colors, a couple string-bikinis, and few boxer briefs. Then I noticed something tucked in the corner underneath all of the underwear: it was a shiny metallic silver thong. Initially, I was confused as to what it was and how it was worn because it clearly had only a front and no coverage in the back. Once I determined which part of it was the waistband, I held it up to the mirror and then held it to my hips over my jeans. Extremely curious and also getting excited, I decided to try them on. After taking off the underwear I had on, I held the thong up to the mirror one more time. As I slid them up my legs and over my thighs, I got even more of a thrill! I was wearing the thong and looking at myself in the mirror for a while and even walked around the house in just the thong. I had decided to wear it for the rest of the day just to see how it felt under my clothing.
As the day went on, it got itchy which now I know because of the material that it was. Being shiny metallic, it was not meant to be worn extensively. I frequently "borrowed" the thong and wore it when no one else was around.
It wasn't until I got into high school and was driving that I bought my own thongs and started wearing them every other day. Then as I got more comfortable with my body and choice of underwear, I started wearing thongs daily. Now as an adult thong enthusiast, I have a different variety of colors and styles and speak openly about my thong underwear.

kiyoothong

Re: First Thong
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2017, 08:06:12 AM »
What a way to start wearing thongs. Did your dad know that you were wearing his thong? Also how about now? Do your parents know that you wear thongs? I guess it doesn't  matter since you're all grown up.

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2017, 01:17:18 PM »
No, my dad never knew at the time that I found his thong. Both of my parents now know that I wear thongs daily and prefer them to other underwear. However, some time ago I did end up telling my dad that my interest in thongs came from me finding his thong when I was younger, but I have still never told him that I wore it.

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 01:18:36 PM »
that would be fun :D I mean once you knew your dad was wearing them I think you were more comfortable with the idea of even trying them on, for many men the fact of wearing a thong could be associated with the potential 'gay' side, seeing a dad having them must have been a good sign to see them as just underwear.. and therefore seeing if they were good for you too..
I wish I had experience like that :)

Thongs4All

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2017, 08:17:10 PM »
I love hearing how much you all love your thongs. We all have a sense of confidence and sexual awareness others don't. That first time is magical and it still is when I get new ones or am at the beach. I couldn't imagine anything else period!