Author Topic: Sewing my first thong  (Read 4715 times)

Down under thong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Sewing my first thong
« on: April 29, 2017, 08:41:16 AM »
I remember as a teenager being interested in thongs and trying to sew up a thong from a pair of briefs. Unfortunately, I failed sewing in school so the thong didn't really work. So as to hide it from my parents I used to secretly hand wash it and hang it to dry in my wardrobe. And now I can imagine the look of bewilderment on my mums face when she once discovered it. Oh well, those days are long long gone!!!

kiyoothong

Re: Sewing my first thong
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 01:55:08 PM »
Oh yes, that's how I started minus the sewing part. I just got some briefs and cut the backside. I also had to hand-wash my thongs and dry them in my wardrobe. I also hid some of my thongs in my school bag. My mom once discovered my thongs when she tried to wash my bag. She wasn't too surprised but she threw them in the bin. I told her that I wore them because my ass was itchy. When she heard that, she got me some parasite medicine.
Anyway, my parents still think that I wear boxers. They always get me boxers when they visit me. Maybe they know about my thongs, and maybe that's why they are getting me boxers.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 02:44:10 PM »
As I said in my introduction, in the early 60s, I made my first g-string. It was thin non-elastic material so it did not last long. Around 2005 I started to make strings again after I found elastic fabric, Lycra.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

kiyoothong

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2017, 03:07:14 PM »
Wow, they're really nice. Have you made thongs and g's for someone else before?

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2017, 07:59:27 PM »
Wow, they're really nice. Have you made thongs and g's for someone else before?

A few times somebody asked me the same. I don't have the sewingmachine for those special stitches like overlock. So my suits may look OK, they are still quite crude. And it takes a lot of experience to get the pouch right. It took me 10 tries before it was to my liking.
So the answer is no and I have no intention to start a swimsuit line.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2017, 01:22:51 PM »
shame, I would soo buy one of you.