Author Topic: Backyard thonging  (Read 7366 times)

Down under thong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Backyard thonging
« on: April 29, 2017, 08:50:14 AM »
I don't necessarily think this is embarrassing but I love thonging in the sun in the yard. If the neighbours see over the fence I don't really care - it's their problem, not mine. Besides, as one of my neighbours is quite unfriendly, I think it would be hilarious if he catches a glimpse. The main point is I love it!

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Re: Backyard thonging
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 08:25:45 PM »
As long as it is legal, do what you like to do.
I'm born in the Netherlands and you can walk around naked in your own house. You can be naked in your garden if nobody can see you from the public road. If somebody from another house can see you, so long as there are no complaints, you are good.
How different are the laws in the USA.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

kiyoothong

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 08:33:33 PM »
I live in an apartment, so I don't have a backyard. However, when the weather is nice, I thong in my balcony. In fact, the balcony is shared, so it's not technically my balcony. My neighbors can see what I am doing in the balcony, but I don't think suntanning in a thong is prohibited. I guess it could be surprising to see a guy in a thong, but I don't think it should be a problem. 

Thongman

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2017, 01:17:48 AM »
I don't necessarily think this is embarrassing but I love thonging in the sun in the yard. If the neighbours see over the fence I don't really care - it's their problem, not mine. Besides, as one of my neighbours is quite unfriendly, I think it would be hilarious if he catches a glimpse. The main point is I love it!

Yes, continue thonging in the yard, if for no other reason than to annoy your unfriendly neighbor while you get a tan.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2017, 05:15:35 PM »
For me wearing a thong is so normal, be it underware or swimgear and so many people I know have seen me that I don't believe I can be embarassed anymore. The only problem I can see in the USA is wearing a thong where it is illegal and I'm ignorant of those laws or rules. That is the problem when you grow up in liberal Europe.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

SmallThong

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2017, 08:17:39 AM »
I hear you - one should be able to do whatever they like in the privacy of their own home and yard...I do thong at home and in the yard but nobody can really see in.  In this day and age of social media, i really don't want anyone snapping pics of me out tanning...I'd rather do that! 

underlvr

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2017, 11:50:20 AM »
I try to tan in thongs as often as i can - back yard or my friend’s pool either one!