Author Topic: Tales of a new daddy  (Read 5779 times)

Coxsocksman

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Tales of a new daddy
« on: May 08, 2017, 07:45:53 PM »
So I recently posted about kids and thongs and how to deal with kids finding about me being a thonger.  Well, I posted it because I am a recent new dad.  As a new dad, we are adjusting to all the changes that come with it.  One of which is having a grandma as a baby sister.  We are blessed to have our parents still around to be able to watch the baby and we really appreciate the help.  All we ask is that they watch the baby.  Of course, the put the baby to nap during the day, and grandma starts getting bored.  Usually that means we come home to an especially clean house, or a home cooked meal.  It's the perks of having mom at home.  Today however, mom got really bored.  I guess the usual house chores were done that she felt the need to do me and my husbands dirty laundry.  We normally do laundry about every two weeks.  Well... she found about two weeks worth of thongs all color separated ready for the wash.  😳  Oh well.. if she didn't know, she does now. 

Thongman

Re: Tales of a new daddy
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 08:02:17 PM »
I take it that she washed them and dried them and folded them neatly without saying anything about them?

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2017, 08:49:00 PM »
 ;)
For questions, concerns or registration email me at:
felis.silvestris@yahoo.com

kiyoothong

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2017, 06:41:44 AM »
That's nice of her. And I agree with Thongman. I bet she got bored again, so she dried and folded your husband's thongs. Did your mom say anything about the thongs?

Coxsocksman

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2017, 01:36:53 PM »
No comments about the thongs.  I just pretended as if nothing happened.  Which quite frankly, the way it should be. It's just underwear.  Anyway.

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2017, 11:16:07 AM »
ye my mum is ok with them as well. few years back I was too embarrassed to buy them so I would pick them out and she would go and pay for them hehe