Author Topic: What this forum is about (and what it's not about)  (Read 13160 times)

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
What this forum is about (and what it's not about)
« on: May 15, 2017, 08:09:44 AM »
This forum is here as a service and also to help bring awareness to others on the topic of men wearing thong underwear (or swimsuits) made for men.   First and foremost, we are here to support each other.   Even though this forum is common ground for all of us who have joined - we may have differing opinions about male thongs. We all have our preference for a given style of thong, color, and/or activity.  But, don't go out of your way with a hypocritical or unnecessarily judgmental post directed at someone's thong choice.   How is that any different compared to the outside world judging us simply because we like to wear thongs?   This forum is here for the opposite reason.    Please be mindful when posting.

-Man Thong
For questions, concerns or registration email me at:
felis.silvestris@yahoo.com

VegasThong702

Re: What this forum is about (and what it's not about)
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 08:34:13 PM »
All well and good but I don't like how we can't give our opinion unless it's positive. I'd like to know if I look ridiculous.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 07:59:38 AM »
I think there is a difference between giving your opinion about somebody's choice of a thong and why you think that and a brute statement like:"Ridiculous" or "Disgusting." We are all different with different opinions and ways of expressing ourselves. As long as it is sincere and friendly, why not air it.

When you are just beginning to wear thongs, a negative remark might kill the pleasure of wearing those thongs. And when you are younger, peer pressure is still a major influence. So let your comments be helpful and strengthen the resolve to wear thongs, as underwear and swimwear.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

kiyoothong

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2017, 08:23:37 AM »
All well and good but I don't like how we can't give our opinion unless it's positive. I'd like to know if I look ridiculous.

Don't worry Vegasthong. You don't look ridiculous at all.

Beachlion is right. We should encourage each other instead of criticizing each other. Some thongers are still in the closet, and they might need more encouragement and support. We all get judged when we are out in the real world, so let's help each other out so that we can strengthen our resolve to wear thongs.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2017, 01:48:27 PM »
And what is more, being secretive about your thong wearing gives the wrong signal to the unwashed masses. It amplifies their distorted ideas. If you have the guts to wear a thong in the open, be proud and confident. It is just a piece of clothing after all.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

Red

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2020, 03:42:20 AM »
We all have our preference for a given style of thong, color, and/or activity. But, don't go out of your way with a hypocritical or unnecessarily judgmental post directed at someone's thong choice. How is that any different compared to the outside world judging us simply because we like to wear thongs?

Well put. Since we're here, we should all the more be subjective than judgmental. Respect comes first before anything.