Author Topic: Sandy Hook, 18 May 2017  (Read 5283 times)

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Sandy Hook, 18 May 2017
« on: May 19, 2017, 10:35:20 AM »
Yesterday was a very warm day so ideal for the beach. I normally go to the bay side of the north part of the beach but a part of it was closed up by the rangers. But my part was accessible but only a few fishermen were there. In effect I had the beach for myself. I could walk around as I pleased.

I started with the one pieces and later the really small ones.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Sandy Hook, 18 May 2017
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 09:11:24 AM »
very nice  ;d

kiyoothong

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 09:16:53 AM »
Oh wow, I like your one piece thong swimsuits. I would like to wear one on the beach.

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2017, 03:56:04 AM »
Nice suits !

beachlion

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2017, 07:54:08 AM »
I went last Friday to Sandy Hook. Even with my changing of suits, a faint tanline was visible. So for some time I wore one of those one-piece suits. It helps so this is the way to go. I could go to the nude beach but it is quite small and crowded. And I like the empty beaches I was used to in the Netherlands and France.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2017, 02:10:16 PM »
Yesterday was a nice day for Sandy Hook so I started early. Because of an accident, it took me more than an hour longer to get there.
I went to my regular beach, the south part of the bay side of the north tip. When I walked down the beach, I saw some fishermen in the beginning. At my spot a few people walked along the beach collecting sea glass. I also strolled the beach up and down like I used to do in Holland and France. Only there are the beaches wide, long and with low tide rock hard.
Now and then I changed thongs to avoid tanlines.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2017, 02:01:36 PM »
Last Wednesday was a nice day for the beach, at least for Sandy Hook. With the sun slightly less powerful it is more bearable if there is not much wind. It was very quiet when I arrived at 11:00AM. When walking to my spot at the bay side, I met the blond lady who is collecting sea glass. This time we greeted each other in a friendly way. The last time I wore a teardrop string for some time so a slight tanline was visible. I tried to deepen that tanline so I walked around in just those teardrops. Later I saw the blond lady with a friend who was also collecting sea glass. She seemed to be very interested in my suits because she was walking quite close to me for some time. If she is there next week, I will show her some more teardrops. The weather seems good for next Wednesday.
Weatherwise it was a good day at the beach, sunny, not too hot, a little wind and not oppressive. At 4:30PM I went home