Author Topic: Matching thong and outfit color  (Read 2669 times)

Northern Thong Guy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Matching thong and outfit color
« on: February 03, 2021, 08:20:09 PM »
Hey guys, I was wondering everyone痴 opinion on matching your thong color with your outfit. I feel I have always subconsciously matched my thong color to whatever I知 wearing that day as I browse through my drawer.  On work days I tend to pick blue, yellow and neon green to match my blue coveralls with the reflective stripes.  Otherwise I always seem to match with whatever shirt I知 wearing and sometimes even my hat color.  On days when I知 rocking black I love to put on a bright orange or hot pink thong.  Love to hear what you all think.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Matching thong and outfit color
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2021, 12:24:18 PM »
Isn稚 that the standard way of dressing 😂😂😂😂😂😂
For years I have matched my thong with the color of my shirt. Sometimes I will choose a neon color thong if I知 going to have fun later that day and get to show off a bit. The only times I am not matching a thong with some piece fo clothing is if I am wearing white. Depending on my mood and what I will be doing I will either wear a thong that blends in with my skin tone or will wear a bright thong just because I think it is sexy.

kiyoothong

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2021, 07:32:12 AM »
I do this too. Before I get dressed, I choose my thong of the day. Then, I choose a shirt that matches the thong. It's a nice way to start the day.

Northern Thong Guy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2021, 11:28:22 AM »
Well I知 glad I知 not the only one ha!   Definitely not something I ever thought of back when I wore boxer briefs.   Just adds to the sexy feeling of wearing a thong knowing I知 in a hot color as well.

Erosthong

• Newbie Thonger
  • thong for ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2021, 01:16:43 AM »
Generally I match the color of the string to the color of the underwear shirt. Black/black, Black/red, Black/yellow, White/blue, White/purple, ...

Rjthongs

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2021, 08:42:50 AM »
I too coordinate my thong color to the color of my pant/shirt, e.g. blue clothes paired with a blue thong, brown clothes paired with a black thong.