Author Topic: Straight men who wear thongs.  (Read 64673 times)

JohnG

Re: Straight men who wear thongs.
« Reply #105 on: August 30, 2019, 02:14:00 PM »
Hi, I am straight and love to wear thongs, I feel sexy wearing them and my wife makes positive remarks how they look on me...

BigBulgeThong702

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 31, 2019, 01:49:34 AM »
I created this topic two years ago under my original name VegasThong702. It’s so good to hear there are so many straight guys out there who wear thongs. Your choice of underwear doesn’t determine your sexual preference. Sometimes I ask my wife what she thinks of my underwear. She says some are gay looking (lol). I put on a nice sexy bulge thong and check myself out. Yeah I look gay as fuck! Lol. Do I feel gay? No. Ok move on with my day.

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 15, 2019, 06:53:34 AM »
As a gay man, I have so much mad respect to all my straight brothers on this forum and in society in general who wear thongs! Don't let the naysayers discourage you guys! Wearing thongs shows your confidence and pride in your masculinity. Those are noble qualities that any woman would admire! Keep thonging y'all!
Thug Life? Nah! Thong Life? Yes! The world would be a better place if men adopted the Thong Life!

underlvr

« Reply #108 on: September 15, 2019, 07:40:15 AM »
As a gay man, I have so much mad respect to all my straight brothers on this forum and in society in general who wear thongs! Don't let the naysayers discourage you guys! Wearing thongs shows your confidence and pride in your masculinity. Those are noble qualities that any woman would admire! Keep thonging y'all!

Could not have been said any better...I’m glad my friends (relationships and others) like that i wear thongs...but that’s for the boys.  I’m super glad that straight guys like you all are into wearing thongs...hope that catches on!

Root69

• Newbie Thonger
  • Thong life
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 27, 2019, 09:38:16 AM »
Straight married man here who loves wearing thongs. I love them because they feel and look sexy and they are really comfortable. I’m good size down there and a thong helps me keep all my goods in one place. No constant adjusting.

Bamathonger57

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 01, 2019, 12:58:59 PM »
I'm straight and wear thong underwear everyday.  I started wearing them for the support they provide, but like how they feel. 

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

ejohnson1349

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 12, 2019, 05:00:47 PM »
I wear thongs and they feel great. I am straight.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Zenman20

« Reply #112 on: November 18, 2019, 11:56:40 PM »
Straight male here and wanna give a thong a try  ;D

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 19, 2019, 04:42:39 AM »
Great to see straight guys wearing thongs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 19, 2019, 07:24:04 AM »

definitely do! I'd stay shop around first, find something comfortable to begin with, and read reviews :)
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

tomcat39

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 22, 2019, 10:58:38 AM »
Hi I'm new here and straight and I love thongs.   The general outward feeling is that they are for gay guys only and the concept of a straight guy  wearing one is laughted at for all the usual misconceptions  .

gstring1986

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 24, 2019, 09:37:10 AM »
I’m a straight guy that has been wearing them since college.

Alynm

• Full Thonger
  • Thong enthusiast since 1990.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 25, 2019, 11:41:39 AM »

I am sure many here would agree that it will take some time to find your perfect thong but there is enough experience here that we can also save you some expense with all of the trial and error. What kind of underwear do you wear today? Brand, style, etc. What’s your body type/size? How’s your package? S-M-L? You don’t need to answer but it is something that is really important to consider because some brands run small and others offer much more room to accommodate larger packages. What types of material do you like? So many options to consider but it makes a big difference when it comes to fit, feel, stretch, and all around comfort.

Here are my top brands....Obviously, Cocksox, John Sievers, Charlie & N2N.

Brands to avoid...Calvin Klein, 2xist, Jockey, CIN2, basically anything you can buy in a department store from Target to Bloomingdales, should generally be avoided. Why? Sizing is usually not great, pouch designs are absolutely terrible, limited selection, paying a premium for the brand but they don’t deliver a great wearing experience. Read the site reviews and be sure to look at the negative ones.

BigBulgeThong702

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 26, 2019, 07:46:44 AM »
I started this thread over two years ago. It’s nice to see that there are so many straight guys like me wear thongs.  But I wonder how many of you are actually straight. Usually I find you label yourself as straight but would have no problem sucking a cock. So, are you REALLY straight?

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 26, 2019, 05:05:32 PM »
Lol, im pretty sure there's a ton of actually straight [ladies only] men who wear thongs, including some of the ones here. xD especially the ones who have funny stories about their wives finding the thongs and coming to terms lol [which i love reading!]

i dont consider thongs a kink, but i do believe plenty of couples into kink have breached thong territory too.

thongs for all! woot!
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)