Author Topic: Straight men who wear thongs.  (Read 64816 times)

Zenman20

Re: Straight men who wear thongs.
« Reply #120 on: December 06, 2019, 07:34:01 PM »
Straight male here and wanna give a thong a try  ;D

definitely do! I'd stay shop around first, find something comfortable to begin with, and read reviews :)

Good Idea I’m thinking about finding some online and giving them a try thanks!

Zenman20

« Reply #121 on: December 06, 2019, 07:41:17 PM »

I am sure many here would agree that it will take some time to find your perfect thong but there is enough experience here that we can also save you some expense with all of the trial and error. What kind of underwear do you wear today? Brand, style, etc. What’s your body type/size? How’s your package? S-M-L? You don’t need to answer but it is something that is really important to consider because some brands run small and others offer much more room to accommodate larger packages. What types of material do you like? So many options to consider but it makes a big difference when it comes to fit, feel, stretch, and all around comfort.

Here are my top brands....Obviously, Cocksox, John Sievers, Charlie & N2N.

Brands to avoid...Calvin Klein, 2xist, Jockey, CIN2, basically anything you can buy in a department store from Target to Bloomingdales, should generally be avoided. Why? Sizing is usually not great, pouch designs are absolutely terrible, limited selection, paying a premium for the brand but they don’t deliver a great wearing experience. Read the site reviews and be sure to look at the negative ones.

I am sure many here would agree that it will take some time to find your perfect thong but there is enough experience here that we can also save you some expense with all of the trial and error. What kind of underwear do you wear today? Brand, style, etc. What’s your body type/size? How’s your package? S-M-L? You don’t need to answer but it is something that is really important to consider because some brands run small and others offer much more room to accommodate larger packages. What types of material do you like? So many options to consider but it makes a big difference when it comes to fit, feel, stretch, and all around comfort.

Here are my top brands....Obviously, Cocksox, John Sievers, Charlie & N2N.

Brands to avoid...Calvin Klein, 2xist, Jockey, CIN2, basically anything you can buy in a department store from Target to Bloomingdales, should generally be avoided. Why? Sizing is usually not great, pouch designs are absolutely terrible, limited selection, paying a premium for the brand but they don’t deliver a great wearing experience. Read the site reviews and be sure to look at the negative ones.

Thanks for informing me!

There are a few brands I’m interested in well fitting thongs and for a large pouch. I’m very skinny and kinda of a short guy lol

Scorpio0522

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 05, 2020, 01:19:48 AM »
I’m straight married and have been wearing thongs regularly for over 10 years, I started wearing thongs since 2003 though. No issue from wife also.
My preference for thongs is the ones with narrower side (< 1”) and enough pouch for my package. Not a fan of larger pouch due to my balls frequently retract inside and to fit I must wear cock ring.
I used to prefer dark colored thong before but now like to wear bright colored or with pattern.

gvt100

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 05, 2020, 04:36:00 AM »
Straight, I’ve been wearing thongs over 20 years and my wife and I have been thonging together for 20 years. I hate wearing clothes so I’m as naked as possible all of the time.

Scorpio0522

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 07, 2020, 06:58:00 AM »
Straight, I’ve been wearing thongs over 20 years and my wife and I have been thonging together for 20 years. I hate wearing clothes so I’m as naked as possible all of the time.
I envy you who could thonging together with your wife. Was she wearing thong already before you met her, or she wore them of your influence?

ThongsRcheeky

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 17, 2020, 12:49:50 PM »
I am straight and have been wearing thongs for a few years.

thongflex

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 17, 2020, 01:12:28 PM »
I consider myself straight but I find seeing other fit men in a nice thong a bit of a turn on/fetish.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

asianthonger92

« Reply #127 on: August 20, 2020, 07:55:07 AM »
I consider myself straight but I find seeing other fit men in a nice thong a bit of a turn on/fetish.

Same here. I consider myself straight, but I have a thing for thong-wearing guys.

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 06, 2020, 09:45:45 PM »

me too! I am always looking up videos.

will91

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 08, 2020, 07:58:23 AM »
Same here. Straight, married, have kids, love thongs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeffthong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 12, 2020, 09:36:35 AM »
I'm "mostly" straight and have been wearing thongs almost exclusively for a few years. I have no problem appreciating thongs on another guy with a nice tight rear.

irthonger

« Reply #131 on: October 31, 2020, 04:22:50 AM »
I am perfectly straight. But I love my thongs!. Even better I love fucking a woman and we both have thongs! Lol. It is just some sexy underwear at the end of the day. Are straight men not allowed to feel sexy or get excited about their underwear?

njnudist

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 01, 2020, 01:41:06 PM »
I started wearing thongs years before I met my wife. It took awhile before I let her in on my secret. Since then I started wearing them as my everyday underwear. My wife might have had a few thongs before we met but did not wear them in front of me until I wore mine. Now I wear a thong almost everyday and she wears them most days. I have a lot more then she does.

AussieThongGuy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 01, 2020, 01:44:35 PM »
One of my close friends is straight and it’s his birthday soon, was thinking of buying him a thong.  We have chatted about almost everything and are really open with each out.  He’s even told me about his fetish for using butt plugs... do you think buying him a thong would be good or bad idea?

bemapiviz

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 01, 2020, 02:40:11 PM »
One of my close friends is straight and it’s his birthday soon, was thinking of buying him a thong.  We have chatted about almost everything and are really open with each out.  He’s even told me about his fetish for using butt plugs... do you think buying him a thong would be good or bad idea?

I think it's a good idea. As you tell, he looks open-minded, so that gift may be a begining to wear thongs for him.
English is not my language. I'm sorry in advance for my possible mistakes.