Author Topic: Straight men who wear thongs.  (Read 64755 times)

irthonger

Re: Straight men who wear thongs.
« Reply #135 on: November 01, 2020, 03:39:25 PM »
One of my close friends is straight and it’s his birthday soon, was thinking of buying him a thong.  We have chatted about almost everything and are really open with each out.  He’s even told me about his fetish for using butt plugs... do you think buying him a thong would be good or bad idea?

Yes do it! Lol. If anything it would be funny seeing what his reaction to it would be.

Yamajammer

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 09, 2020, 09:59:05 PM »
Been married to my wonderful wife for 28 years. Always been straight but had an interest in “butt stuff” from an early age and thongs fit right along with butt stuff. Most of my girlfriends had  fingered and even dildoed my ass prior and my wife was no exception. She has fingered my butt, rimmed me, put buttplugs and dildos in me and even pegged me with a strap on. Not a session goes by without her at least tickling my butthole.  Through all this, I’ve never once felt gay, only pleasure from my wife trying to make me feel good and turn herself on.  I even have a collection of butt toys from glass dildos and buttplugs to vibrating anal balls to a home made cockring buttplug contraption I made myself for “me time”. 
As we age, her pussy doesn’t get as wet as it used to except when she plays with my butt. When she does “butt stuff” to me she gets soaked! 
I’ve read a lot of you mention plugs. So my question to you guys out there is.....”how many of my fellow straight male thongers out there love butt stuff too?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

irthonger

« Reply #137 on: November 09, 2020, 10:13:06 PM »
I like butt stuff also. I wouldn’t go as far as get pegged by my wife but a little finger or plug here and there is great. I also love getting my ass licked! Feels amazing. I feel like if we are experimental enough to wear thongs we are experimental enough for ass play. Underwear or butt stuff does not make a person gay. Only if they are sexually attracted to men. Anyone that thinks otherwise is an idiot.

Yamajammer

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 09, 2020, 10:56:37 PM »
I like butt stuff also. I wouldn’t go as far as get pegged by my wife but a little finger or plug here and there is great. I also love getting my ass licked! Feels amazing. I feel like if we are experimental enough to wear thongs we are experimental enough for ass play. Underwear or butt stuff does not make a person gay. Only if they are sexually attracted to men. Anyone that thinks otherwise is an idiot.
Absolutely!

asianthonger92

« Reply #139 on: November 15, 2020, 03:11:49 AM »
Hmmm interesting. I have a question. You said you like to get your ass eaten. Do you ever eat your wife's ass? Tbh, anal play is not my thing, but I do like oral play.

irthonger

« Reply #140 on: November 16, 2020, 04:04:43 AM »
Hmmm interesting. I have a question. You said you like to get your ass eaten. Do you ever eat your wife's ass? Tbh, anal play is not my thing, but I do like oral play.

My wife is not into that sort of stuff. She is very reserved when it comes to sex... i have tried to play with her butt or kiss a bit lower and she pulls away and says she is not into that... pretty boring really... but others I have been with were a bit more experimental.

thongflex

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 09, 2020, 02:27:34 PM »
Been married to my wonderful wife for 28 years. Always been straight but had an interest in “butt stuff” from an early age and thongs fit right along with butt stuff. Most of my girlfriends had  fingered and even dildoed my ass prior and my wife was no exception. She has fingered my butt, rimmed me, put buttplugs and dildos in me and even pegged me with a strap on. Not a session goes by without her at least tickling my butthole.  Through all this, I’ve never once felt gay, only pleasure from my wife trying to make me feel good and turn herself on.  I even have a collection of butt toys from glass dildos and buttplugs to vibrating anal balls to a home made cockring buttplug contraption I made myself for “me time”. 
As we age, her pussy doesn’t get as wet as it used to except when she plays with my butt. When she does “butt stuff” to me she gets soaked! 
I’ve read a lot of you mention plugs. So my question to you guys out there is.....”how many of my fellow straight male thongers out there love butt stuff too?”

I am a typical "straight" alpha male, gym going meathead etc etc and I love feeling sexy in thongs and even leggings, love anal play and all that. There is nothing that I wouldn't try once if it interests me sexually. I'm not attracted to men, I dont look at a dude and be like I'd love to fuck him but I do have a thing for a nice bulge in a thong and an ass. I am super turned on by shemales or whatever term you'd like to use, feminine with a cock.  Best of both worlds. Idk if that makes me curious or whatever but I have no desire to kiss another dude or anything that I'd do to a woman. I do fantasize about a mutual jerk off session with another like minded dude in thongs. Whatever lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 09, 2020, 02:37:47 PM »

I am a typical "straight" alpha male, gym going meathead etc etc and I love feeling sexy in thongs and even leggings, love anal play and all that. There is nothing that I wouldn't try once if it interests me sexually. I'm not attracted to men, I dont look at a dude and be like I'd love to fuck him but I do have a thing for a nice bulge in a thong and an ass. I am super turned on by shemales or whatever term you'd like to use, feminine with a cock.  Best of both worlds. Idk if that makes me curious or whatever but I have no desire to kiss another dude or anything that I'd do to a woman. I do fantasize about a mutual jerk off session with another like minded dude in thongs. Whatever lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I know exactly how you feel because I was once exactly where you are. I met a couple shemales or TS gurls and I totally agree that it is the best of both worlds. That lead to me dressing up some, but I was certainly never even close to passable but I still loved playing in my heels showing off my smooth legs and body. At one point I considered my self very bisexual but in an effort to save our marriage, I have stopped playing completely and am doing the right thing I believe. I still have a couple pair of heels that I haven't worn in over a year. I still love the look of both men and women in thongs. Nothing is sexier to me than a smooth, tan legs....on men and women. I guess I still have a bi side to me, but I am going to stay committed to my wife and our marriage....and keep looking just not touching!

asianthonger92

« Reply #143 on: December 12, 2020, 09:11:15 AM »
I am not sexually attracted to guys but I do admire cross-dressing guys. I used to cross dress, and I'm guessing that's how I got into thongs. But, puberty hit me hard and now I don't cross-dress.

thongdk

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 13, 2020, 10:06:00 AM »
I really like to read this last post. I have exactly the same feeling and love butt stuff with strap on and dildo in my ass, and my wife i so good to do everything I wish. I also look at some cross dresser site and have a littel lingerie to my self. I love to look at shemales, I am straight but with some bi.

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 23, 2022, 09:25:16 PM »
I'm personally straight, although I do admire the look of a man in a thong, but not in a sexual way.