Author Topic: Straight men who wear thongs.  (Read 64883 times)

Ted

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Straight men who wear thongs.
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2017, 07:48:26 AM »
Another straight guy checking in.

marquisdepercin

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2017, 04:29:04 AM »
Straight, bi, gay in clothing and in life it makes no difference. If you like them be confident and enjoy; I do!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

VegasThong702

« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2017, 03:26:45 AM »
Straight, bi, gay in clothing and in life it makes no difference. If you like them be confident and enjoy; I do!

You’re correct, it doesn’t make a difference. But I was curious how many straight men actually enjoyed wearing thongs.

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2017, 04:40:43 PM »
i wouldnt be surprised if all of us know somebody who wears them but you would never tell :)

kiyoothong

« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2017, 07:59:22 AM »
i wouldnt be surprised if all of us know somebody who wears them but you would never tell :)

Yeah, maybe there are some thongers out there and maybe there are some within our social circle. But how are we gonna find that out? Unless they reveal their thongs, there's no way for us to find out.

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2017, 04:06:33 PM »
I know its hard to tell and probably we would never know but just think about it. I have met few people who wear them either all the time or just from time to time, however, most of them were a shock for me. sometimes when I was in college and saw all of these people on the street wearing suits and looking busy like I was wondering, how many of them? the idea of a man in a thong next to me in a thong is super exciting.

microstringlvr

« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2017, 06:14:16 PM »
I actually don't know anyone in real life who thongs, only online friends. Have often thought abt how fun it'd be to have a thong sleep over party where participants would model diff suits and do other naughty stuff

thongflex

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2017, 09:23:15 AM »
I actually don't know anyone in real life who thongs, only online friends. Have often thought abt how fun it'd be to have a thong sleep over party where participants would model diff suits and do other naughty stuff

And you're straight? Lol yeah but it would def be cool to have friends that share the same passion for thongs as me.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

microstringlvr

« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2017, 06:00:58 PM »
married w kids, mostly straight but bicurious

Guess u thought I was gay?

And you're straight? Lol yeah but it would def be cool to have friends that share the same passion for thongs as me.

thongflex

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2017, 06:41:42 AM »

No I didn't think you were gay! I know we spoke and you had said you were straight but some of the things you write I had to ask again. Lol

microstringlvr

« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2017, 08:05:23 AM »
No worries man....guess I just like to talk dirty/slutty sometimes. Nothing wrong with being gay, in fact I think being bi is the best

No I didn't think you were gay! I know we spoke and you had said you were straight but some of the things you write I had to ask again. Lol

Ted

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2017, 08:29:43 AM »
Where do you live microstronglvr? ;)  I’m straight too... 8)

No worries man....guess I just like to talk dirty/slutty sometimes. Nothing wrong with being gay, in fact I think being bi is the best

microstringlvr

« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2017, 10:11:50 AM »
Glad to know there are many other straight thong lovers out there.

I'm fr CA but currently live/work in South East Asia. Urself?

Where do you live microstronglvr? ;)  I’m straight too... 8)

« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 11:03:38 AM by microstringlvr »

Ted

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2017, 09:21:39 PM »
Texas.

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile