Author Topic: A dirty situation  (Read 12323 times)

kiyoothong

Re: A dirty situation
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2017, 01:34:30 PM »

What I have learned is that if you have shaven hole this will make cleaning up in and around the area. I use toilet paper first until it clean, then I use a wet wipe. I haven't had stain issues ever since I have started to shave around the hole.
When you actually wipe with a lot of hair you are just smearing it around the hairs which makes it hard to clean.

You're right about that. Got waxed last month and my hole was easier to clean
Did you get it waxed professionally?

Yes I did. Got the lower body waxed and the damage was $100.

Str8thicknass

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2017, 08:28:54 PM »

What I have learned is that if you have shaven hole this will make cleaning up in and around the area. I use toilet paper first until it clean, then I use a wet wipe. I haven't had stain issues ever since I have started to shave around the hole.
When you actually wipe with a lot of hair you are just smearing it around the hairs which makes it hard to clean.

Yes, that was definitely damage 😑. Did  man or women do it? Could yiu share with us about the experience? If you have time. I might try it.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

kiyoothong

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2017, 05:04:06 AM »

Yes, that was definitely damage 😑. Did  man or women do it? Could yiu share with us about the experience? If you have time. I might try it.

Okay, so my wax therapist was a 50 year old Russian lady. She told me to take everything off but I kept my thong on.
So the whole waxing session was 30 min and during our session she kept the conversation going. We just talked about our daily lives and our background. Anyway, the wax wasnt that painful. My calves hurt the most but it was bearable. She used soft wax for my balls and that actually felt nice.
I got Brazilian done towards the end. She told me to take off my thong (she actually used the word thong) and then I was asked to do a cat yoga position. So I did that position with my ass facing her. She just used two strips. One, two and my asshole hair was gone.

Make sure you exfoliate everyday after you get waxed. Also use lotion

Str8thicknass

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2017, 05:30:28 AM »
Oh, very interesting. So, it was a comfortable vibe? Nice how she so nonchalantly asked you to take off your Thong (she definitely noticed 😊). I think I wouldve felt just so vulnerable in the cat position. But it couldve been a lil hot 😆.

kiyoothong

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2017, 04:39:48 PM »
Haha yeah, she obviously noticed my thong.
There are many wax therapists out there, but I think you should go with someone old and experienced if you're getting waxed for the first time. My therapist was highly experienced and she certainly made me comfortable.
Anyway, I'm gonna see her again. Maybe this week.

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2017, 10:39:37 AM »
I don't know why but iv always been turned on by dirty thongs.. em.. I just am.

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2019, 04:36:19 PM »
I have a very good method of cleaning your anus for thong wearing. I like to use a Baking Soda, Honey, & Water Solution and make it into a paste. Mix it with a fork in a small bowl or cup and then first rinse you butt and anus to remove any particles from your last bowel movement. Then simply apply and rub your anus and crotch area generously with the solution. Rub thoroughly, and and let it stay there for at least 5 minutes. Then just rinse everything off like you're taking a shower to clean your butt. And... Viola!!! After you're done with your bath, and drying yourself with a towel, your anus will be clean and the poop smells will be eliminated, or at least almost eliminated! Trust me! It sounds strange and cringy, but it works! Use the Baking Soda & Honey solution after EVERY bowel movement you have when you bathe. Now I should say of course, bowel movements during the day while we're thonged up, is inevitable, but I swear by my bathing method.
Thug Life? Nah! Thong Life? Yes! The world would be a better place if men adopted the Thong Life!

underlvr

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2019, 08:54:27 AM »
Hey guys,

Not trying to be gross but does anyone have a problem with keeping their thongs clean? Wore a white one the other day and I can honestly say that I religiously wipe well, but there were still marks. Is this the norm? Should I use wet wipes ? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Never really had troubles there - good diet, wipe well, if you feel like you have to go, don’t hold it just go quickly.  If your stomach isn’t right, don’t wear thongs.  Otherwise, soap/water and make sure you don’t have too much hair back there...me, i have none and it’s a whole lot easier!

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2022, 08:53:01 PM »
if there isn't a bidet:
before going, wet a few layers of toilet paper first to make it easier to wipe. i usually wipe dry first, then when I feel it's clean, wipe with the wet ones until you're sure it's completely clean. then wipe again with dry ones just to finish it off. you can also bring wet wipes, but ensure they dont have any irritants.

WizardWednesday

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2022, 12:25:59 PM »
I would encourage anyone in this thread using wet wipes to purchase an add on bidet for their toilet. They're not expensive or difficult to install. Easy life upgrade. Municipal water systems are getting bogged down with the rising popularity of "flushable" wipes. You'll save a lot of money and help your local water system out at the same time.