Author Topic: A dirty situation  (Read 12327 times)

Hmonkey

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
A dirty situation
« on: June 08, 2017, 11:20:49 PM »
Hey guys,

Not trying to be gross but does anyone have a problem with keeping their thongs clean? Wore a white one the other day and I can honestly say that I religiously wipe well, but there were still marks. Is this the norm? Should I use wet wipes ? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: A dirty situation
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 11:38:38 AM »
I've flip-flopped (for years) on whether or not I should write about this.  Looks like today I will.   I have at least 20 white thongs - and not the slightest stain.  The secret?  Water and quite a lot of toilet paper.   In the next week or so I'll try to document in a tasteful way.   
For questions, concerns or registration email me at:
felis.silvestris@yahoo.com

Thongman

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2017, 05:03:42 PM »
After wiping VERY THOROUGHLY with toilet paper, use something like wet wipes, and use those VERY THOROUGHLY too.  I use the store brand version of  Tucks, which I carry around in the small version of the container. After I've finished wiping with them, I wipe myself off with dry toilet paper.   If you can't carry something around with you and you're away from home, then when you've finished using the toilet, flush the toilet, stick a wad of toilet paper into the water, and use that to wipe yourself thoroughly.  When you're finished, dry off with dry toilet paper.

I'm also considering installing a bidet on my toilet.  For some reason bidets never caught on in the U.S.  Apparently many Americans think that there's something wrong with using a bidet, just as they think that there's something wrong with a man wearing a thong.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 11:24:51 PM by Thongman »

Hmonkey

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2017, 07:28:10 AM »
After wiping VERY thoroughly with toilet paper, use something like wet wipes, and use those VERY thoroughly too.  I use the store brand version of  Tucks, which I carry around in the small version of the container. After I've finished wiping with them, I wipe myself off with dry toilet paper.   If you can't carry something around with you and you're away from home, then when you've finished using the toilet, flush the toilet, stick a wad of toilet paper into the water, and use that to wipe yourself thoroughly.  When you're finished, dry off with dry toilet paper.

I'm also considering installing a bidet on my toilet.  For some reason bidets never caught on in the U.S.  Apparently many Americans think that there's something wrong with using a bidet, just as they think that there's something wrong with a man wearing a thong.

Definitely, going to have to try that method. Thank you for your input.

Honestly, I have never tried a bidet. Do they have different setting ? Or is it like a power spayer that gets all over the place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2017, 08:07:42 AM »
A bidet is found in most of de better houses in France. It is getting more popular in other countries in Europe, sometimes just as a fashion statement to show off. I never tried it, I relied on toilet paper and soap when under the shower. In Indonesia (and more Asian countries) you will find a bottle of water next to the toilet bowl.  Your right hand pours a little water along the dirty parts and your left hand will be used as toilet paper. I'm Dutch and was curious about the water bottle when I visited Indonesian friends in the Netherlands. Indonesia is a former colony of the Netherlands and we have quite some people from there living in the Netherlands.
I wipe with toilet paper and wet wipes as best as I can. But you are not always able to clean as good as you wish. So there will be always the "danger" of dirty traces. If I spot them, I will wash it off by hand with luke warm water and soap.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2017, 11:16:07 AM »
As a child I lived in Europe and that was the first time I saw a bidet (I was born in America and grew up here).   Having never seen a bidet before I thought it looked really weird.  In fact I had no idea what that was - my mother had to explain it to me.  Apartments and hotels have a bidet.  Now I wish we had them here in America.  This just makes quite a lot of sense.
For questions, concerns or registration email me at:
felis.silvestris@yahoo.com

Thongman

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2017, 10:39:38 PM »
I've never used a bidet either, but I'm thinking of getting one some time.  A brief glance at the attachable bidets on Amazon shows that at least some of them have adjustable temperature and water pressure.  Some of them can also produce a spray, but I've never heard anyone complain about water getting all over the place.

kiyoothong

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2017, 09:54:11 AM »
In the Middle East, every toilet has a water hose and I used to clean my butt with that.

As for your dirty situation, I suggest you avoid wearing thongs when you're having diarrhea.

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2017, 09:08:23 AM »
I don't have an issue with this and I wear white ones often and thongs exclusively. Sometimes I'll use the adult wet wipes at home, but that's maybe once a month, if that. Mainly, I just use tp. If you wipe into the hole (for lack of a better description) then it gets what is probably getting on your thong. You can't just wipe/clean the surface because the strap of the thong will dig in. So if you wipe/clean a little deeper, you won't have an issue, no matter the type of movement you're having. I hope this made sense!

kiyoothong

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2017, 11:18:50 PM »
I don't have an issue with this and I wear white ones often and thongs exclusively. Sometimes I'll use the adult wet wipes at home, but that's maybe once a month, if that. Mainly, I just use tp. If you wipe into the hole (for lack of a better description) then it gets what is probably getting on your thong. You can't just wipe/clean the surface because the strap of the thong will dig in. So if you wipe/clean a little deeper, you won't have an issue, no matter the type of movement you're having. I hope this made sense!

Haha, made perfect sense.

Thongman

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2017, 04:14:33 AM »

thongornothin is right when he  says that you need to clean inside the "hole".  I was reluctant to spell it out in so many words when I posted other than to say to wipe VERY THOROUGHLY.  But thongornothin is right that you need to clean inside the "hole" if you wear thongs.

Unlike thongornothin, who prefers to use toilet paper alone, I prefer to use toilet pager, then use something moist (like wet wipes or tucks or whatever), and then dry off.  I find the wipe easier to use than toilet paper to clean inside the "hole".  And if you  do use some kind of moist wipe, you  will sometimes be surprised by the faint discoloration on the wipe at how much "residue" there still is on the surface even after you've wiped with toilet paper.

So I'd recommend moist wipes even to people that don't wear thongs -- at  least until they get bidets :-)  I once watched a YouTube video about why Americans don't use bidets.  They said that if you somehow got excrement on your arm, you wouldn't just wipe it off with toilet paper and forget about it.  You would wash that part of your arm.  The implication was that we should do the same to our asses.  But even if we do, we should still follow thongornothin's advice to clean inside the "hole".

sybok

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2017, 05:49:16 PM »
Couldn't have said it better myself. Use wet wipes, and clean thoroughly inside the hole.

alexthonger

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2017, 10:45:58 AM »
What I have learned is that if you have shaven hole this will make cleaning up in and around the area. I use toilet paper first until it clean, then I use a wet wipe. I haven't had stain issues ever since I have started to shave around the hole.
When you actually wipe with a lot of hair you are just smearing it around the hairs which makes it hard to clean.

kiyoothong

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2017, 12:14:56 PM »
What I have learned is that if you have shaven hole this will make cleaning up in and around the area. I use toilet paper first until it clean, then I use a wet wipe. I haven't had stain issues ever since I have started to shave around the hole.
When you actually wipe with a lot of hair you are just smearing it around the hairs which makes it hard to clean.

You're right about that. Got waxed last month and my hole was easier to clean

alexthonger

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2017, 12:24:03 PM »

You're right about that. Got waxed last month and my hole was easier to clean
Did you get it waxed professionally?