Author Topic: Venice, CA  (Read 31235 times)

kiyoothong

Re: Venice, CA
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2017, 01:36:09 PM »
Good thing you're in California. The weather is great all year round and people there are so liberal.

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2017, 05:17:13 PM »
well look whos talking, for us in Europe, Canada is the most liberal and free countries ever !

kiyoothong

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2017, 07:49:00 AM »
But the weather is just....

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2017, 10:58:59 AM »
I'm getting increasingly daring. I ran 3 miles through Palm Springs today in just a thong!

And today I ran 10 miles from Santa Monica to MDR in just a thong! This is getting fun! I suspect this is how "that guy" gets started and I certainly don't want to become "that guy!"

kiyoothong

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2017, 01:01:27 PM »
I'm getting increasingly daring. I ran 3 miles through Palm Springs today in just a thong!

And today I ran 10 miles from Santa Monica to MDR in just a thong! This is getting fun! I suspect this is how "that guy" gets started and I certainly don't want to become "that guy!"
And then you can become a local celebrity.

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2017, 02:12:03 AM »
i've gotten to where i go to the beach in the morning in santa monica at least once a week and work for an hour or so on my laptop in just my thong (i was there this morning!). its a great way to maintain and deepen my thong tan, enjoy nature and get some work done. i love having a flexible work schedule!

between that, swimming laps in the pool in just a thong and now running in what is more or less tantamount to a thong, i've definitely overcame my former reservedness about wearing thongs. at least until someone i know sees me, but until then!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 02:15:05 AM by aninterestingguy »

SmallThong

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2017, 12:11:18 PM »
i've gotten to where i go to the beach in the morning in santa monica at least once a week and work for an hour or so on my laptop in just my thong (i was there this morning!). its a great way to maintain and deepen my thong tan, enjoy nature and get some work done. i love having a flexible work schedule!

between that, swimming laps in the pool in just a thong and now running in what is more or less tantamount to a thong, i've definitely overcame my former reservedness about wearing thongs. at least until someone i know sees me, but until then!

That’s great!  I”m so jealous that you can do all of that and good for you for being bold and comfortable doing so!

kiyoothong

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2017, 04:16:36 AM »
Just jealous that you have the weather to keep tanning. Anyway I am happy for you. Keep thonging.

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2017, 11:10:00 AM »
it's pretty great. and oh i will. i meant to take a picture today while i was there but may go back tomorrow and will try to do it then.

Just jealous that you have the weather to keep tanning. Anyway I am happy for you. Keep thonging.

kiyoothong

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2017, 01:34:09 PM »
I guess it's always sunny in California. You can just go to the beach on any given day and get a good tan.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 01:41:14 PM by kiyoothong »

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2017, 01:08:27 PM »
yep. it's been a slow week at work so i go in about an hour late every day this week and put in an hour in the sun. i messed up my tan line in one spot on my hip though which i'm a little bummed about

I guess it's always sunny in California. You can just go to the beach on any given day and get a good tan.

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2017, 12:57:27 PM »
Today in Santa Monica

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2017, 01:00:22 PM »
and another one