Author Topic: Just curious.  (Read 4016 times)

thongflex

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Just curious.
« on: October 18, 2017, 05:58:45 PM »
This may not be the place for this but I find they kind of go hand in hand usually when it comes to thongs, spandex and the like. Do any of you like to pee in your undies or anything for that matter? I have a fetish for doing so, also like doing it in a women's one piece bathing suit. I don't know what it is but it gets me so excited. Feel free to let me know this isn't the place for this.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Str8thicknass

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Just curious.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 07:45:03 PM »
Hi thongflex,

Welcome to the boards. I apologize but actually this isn't the place for your particular fetish, but there may be another section of the boards that'll suit you [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

microstringlvr

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 11:29:24 PM »
I've been known to wear women's thong bodysuits from time to time. Pre cumming in them is fine but I'm not sure abt peeing cause it get the suit dirty?

This may not be the place for this but I find they kind of go hand in hand usually when it comes to thongs, spandex and the like. Do any of you like to pee in your undies or anything for that matter? I have a fetish for doing so, also like doing it in a women's one piece bathing suit. I don't know what it is but it gets me so excited. Feel free to let me know this isn't the place for this.

thongflex

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 03:10:04 AM »
I've been known to wear women's thong bodysuits from time to time. Pre cumming in them is fine but I'm not sure abt peeing cause it get the suit dirty?

Well it isn't something that I do out and about. Mainly at home behind closed doors.

cooperr1986@gmai

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2018, 03:08:28 AM »

Hi thongflex, I like the feeling of peeing in my undies jocks and thongs also love precumming in them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk