Author Topic: Calvin Klein  (Read 1463 times)

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
Calvin Klein
« on: September 17, 2022, 09:02:17 AM »
Calvin Klein needs no introduction, and for one, I am grateful that a big name like CK produces thongs for men (it even says best seller on their website!). I understand that CK used to have a few variety of men's thongs in the past, although unfortunately, I am rather late into the game to try those ones. Without further ado, I'll be reviewing the CK men's thong:

Calvin Klein Cotton Stretch Thong
CK's thongs mostly come in black, and this was the colour I had. Frankly, I found the look of the thong to be rather unappealing, particularly when compared to their women counterparts; although I could sense that the design inherently looks rather 'masculine', with its jockstrap-like front. Whilst the thong is made of cotton, it felt rather thick and rough, and I'd similarly describe the waistband as rough. As such, I didn't like wearing this one too often since the material didn't feel very nice between the cheeks. Being a major underwear brand does have its perks though, since the front pouch is very well designed and is ergonomic; it doesn't squeeze the package and has plenty of room to breathe. I felt that the waistband isn't very elastic, and occasionally bunches up when getting up from a slouched position. I find it rather disappointing that Calvin's thongs are this way, and I personally wished they'd make something that's much more similar to their women's variety both in cut and material.

Fit: 3/5
Look: 2.5/5
Comfort: 2/5
Quality 3/5

irthonger

Re: Calvin Klein
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2023, 12:39:43 PM »
Yeah, Calvin Klein thongs suck. They do not have a good pouch. They are made for a penis up position and I am a penis down sort of guy. Also, like you said they are bland and not interesting. There are so many other brands out there that are better in every way.

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
Re: Calvin Klein
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2023, 05:00:08 AM »
Indeed. I think what disappoints me most is how such a major producer of underwear could get a thong so wrong. That is not to say they produce great products of other cuts... although I guess I'm still grateful they produce thongs to beginwith (and be a bestseller at that too).