Author Topic: Embarrassing gym morning  (Read 7660 times)

thonglover702

• Casual Thonger
  • Aaron in Sin City - thonging since the late 90's
    • View Profile
Embarrassing gym morning
« on: June 04, 2019, 07:22:03 AM »
So I typically wear darker shorts to the gym, as I have many and 90% of the time I wear compression tights to save my knees.  It was a nice morning today so I opted for no tights and red shorts.  I made a conscious effort to not wear too dark a thong under, it was also red so o thought no big deal.  Did a great workout and ended with the stairclimber like usual.  I got quite sweaty but didn’t think too much of it- until i saw my reflection in the mirror - I was so sweaty you could see my thong tail in back.  My front wasn’t bad but a few more minutes and I may as well had on white shorts and given a show lol-  I quietly exited but kind of smiled knowing my whale tail was now obvious lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
Re: Embarrassing gym morning
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2019, 08:51:20 AM »
embarrassing???  I call that a typical day for me at the gym.. I just figure why not have a little fun while working out.  a little thong show is hot in my book. 
I've noticed on a couple different occasions guys wearing thongs under their work out clothes. 
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

thonglover702

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2019, 08:56:09 AM »
embarrassing???  I call that a typical day for me at the gym.. I just figure why not have a little fun while working out.  a little thong show is hot in my book. 
I've noticed on a couple different occasions guys wearing thongs under their work out clothes.
Lol - so it’s ok that it was part embarrassing and part exciting. 

thonglover702

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2019, 02:50:02 PM »
Lol - so it’s ok that it was part embarrassing and part exciting. 
I want to go to your gym - lol [emoji4]

Thongs4All

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2019, 01:27:10 AM »
I always wear a thong to the gym but as I was doing pull-ups, my phone was in my pocket and pulled my shorts down revealing an aqua blue thin strap with a y back. I didn’t really notice except this female trainer who I know walks by and says nice work. When I got to rbs floor I realized I had expose plenty. I wear my thongs in the locker room but that’s a locker room. To this day o don’t know what her comment was directed at but my thong was in plain voew

underlvr

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2019, 03:04:19 AM »
I always wear a thong to the gym but as I was doing pull-ups, my phone was in my pocket and pulled my shorts down revealing an aqua blue thin strap with a y back. I didn’t really notice except this female trainer who I know walks by and says nice work. When I got to rbs floor I realized I had expose plenty. I wear my thongs in the locker room but that’s a locker room. To this day o don’t know what her comment was directed at but my thong was in plain voew

I’m sure that she appreciated both your effort and the nice thong...but if you have thin straps and a y-back, what thong were you in?  I as b/c 2xist y-backs have a wide band..

tttyyy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2019, 11:21:19 AM »
Yesterday I went for a morning jogging session. I was wearing tight long athletic pants. My undies were covering only a third of my butt and the lines were very obvious. Strange but it felt good!

TightThong

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2020, 04:17:12 AM »
So I typically wear darker shorts to the gym, as I have many and 90% of the time I wear compression tights to save my knees.  It was a nice morning today so I opted for no tights and red shorts.  I made a conscious effort to not wear too dark a thong under, it was also red so o thought no big deal.  Did a great workout and ended with the stairclimber like usual.  I got quite sweaty but didn’t think too much of it- until i saw my reflection in the mirror - I was so sweaty you could see my thong tail in back.  My front wasn’t bad but a few more minutes and I may as well had on white shorts and given a show lol-  I quietly exited but kind of smiled knowing my whale tail was now obvious lol

That’s both hot and sexy, i love it when a guy works out really hard and gets a good sweat going...i have had that experience with darker thongs under lighter tights and a short shirt that doesn’t cover any of my butt...then look in the mirror during the workout and you just have to say ‘well at least i workout a lot and it shows, and my thong is at least straight on my body and not all crumpled up under these tights!’