Author Topic: Outed to some(?) of my family  (Read 11010 times)

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Outed to some(?) of my family
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2020, 03:14:17 PM »
Anyone get outted to family over the holidays? My mother in law did my laundry and my toddler put them around her neck and ran into a crowded room!  ;D

On another occasion, my thong ended up wrapped up in my preschooler’s sheet that we take to school for nap time. At pickup, the afternoon teacher said “I left something of yours in the cubby.” She has wrapped it up so that it wasn’t readily obvious. I was surprised she hadn’t assumed it to be my wife’s thong, but it really doesn’t bother me who knows. I view each “outting” as a chance to further reduce the stigma.

TightThong

Re: Outed to some(?) of my family
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2020, 04:20:15 AM »
Nothing outed but i do wear my thongs to bed when at my parent’s place and a few friends in the old hood know about my preference of underwear and swimwear as i’ve Thonged at the pool nearby etc before.  Mom found out when i was 20 and came home from college with some new thongs, she tried to fold them and leave on top of my laundry that she didn’t tell me she was going to do ( I was going to do it and NOT have this moment!)...small thongs are tough to fold...she must have been really focusing!