Author Topic: Thongs to Sleep in...  (Read 13127 times)

Alynm

• Full Thonger
  • Thong enthusiast since 1990.
    • View Profile
Re: Thongs to Sleep in...
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2019, 11:39:34 PM »
I just bought a Cocksox Enhancer Modal thong that is perfect for wearing to bed. I like to position my junk up instead of down while sleeping and it is perfect. Waking up in the morning is also a treat.

underlvr

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2019, 03:30:00 AM »
I just bought a Cocksox Enhancer Modal thong that is perfect for wearing to bed. I like to position my junk up instead of down while sleeping and it is perfect. Waking up in the morning is also a treat.

I do like those - the pouch has plenty of room up front, non-crushing fit but for the the back has a bit too much material...too much coverage for my liking.  I wish Cocksox would make something between a JS bulge thong and what they already have...

Thongs4All

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2019, 01:34:11 AM »
I always wear a thong to bed. I don’t have a favorite but I go with what I grab. Occasionally we will match our thongs

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2019, 02:40:49 PM »
I always sleep in a thong, and even a g-string. I always get an erection when I wake up and I love how it just pushes through my pouch!
Thug Life? Nah! Thong Life? Yes! The world would be a better place if men adopted the Thong Life!

Bamathonger57

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2019, 02:19:01 PM »
I bought a pair of pajamas for a 4 day trip with my mom, brother & sister last year.  I had not worn pajamas since my brother moved out leaving me a private bedroom.  I slept naked 99% for 33 years.  Lately I've been wearing a micro thong or g-string to sleep in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

TightThong

« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2020, 04:01:31 AM »
I wear thongs to bed most nights as i have a big feather bed to sleep under...no big preference but all of my thongs are on the smaller cut side of things...