Author Topic: Thong Enthusiast & Consultant  (Read 5335 times)

microstringlvr

Thong Enthusiast & Consultant
« on: August 28, 2017, 01:59:53 AM »
Hi folks!

Super happy to meet fellow thongers. I'm a minimal wear enthusiast and love Thongs, G-strings, See-Through and Mesh, 3D/4D and micro pouches. My fav brands are: Tendenze, Thongbiker, Jovana, Joe Snyder, WickedWeasel, Beachkini, SNS, TM and Mate Gear.

Started my obsession with spandex since age 9 from watching Jane Fonda in her leotards and Solid Gold Dancers. Made my first g-string when I was 11, bought my first commercial g-string in a walnut shell at 14. G-strings from International Male in the early 2000s, 7 year hiatus then bought a Wallaby thong from NDS in 2007. Haven't looked back since. Continue to be a thong enthusiast (male & female styles) and always on the lookout for unique suit designs and materials.

There's nothing more fun than suiting up in thong with a snug pouch (I'm Asian so don't do loose pouches coz I ain't got as much junk as some other races) and tight back strap. Love receiving comments on my pics and discussing different brands and designers. Ask me anything (PM preferred for ease of replying)!

alexthonger

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Thong Enthusiast & Consultant
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 03:39:50 PM »
Hey [emoji1366], welcome! Love your pics. I also like those brands you mentioned such as Jovana, Tendenze, Thongbiker, Joe Snyder. Too bad you can’t get thongbiker any longer. Also a fellow Asian here.

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 04:17:10 PM »
hello and welcome ! amwesome pics! do feel free to share more !

kiyoothong

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 07:19:57 AM »
Oh hey. I am Asian too. Glad to see some Asians here.

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 09:20:44 AM »
Id say being Asian is better, not too much body hair..

SmallThong

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2017, 09:33:52 AM »
Hi folks!

Super happy to meet fellow thongers. I'm a minimal wear enthusiast and love Thongs, G-strings, See-Through and Mesh, 3D/4D and micro pouches. My fav brands are: Tendenze, Thongbiker, Jovana, Joe Snyder, WickedWeasel, Beachkini, SNS, TM and Mate Gear.

Started my obsession with spandex since age 9 from watching Jane Fonda in her leotards and Solid Gold Dancers. Made my first g-string when I was 11, bought my first commercial g-string in a walnut shell at 14. G-strings from International Male in the early 2000s, 7 year hiatus then bought a Wallaby thong from NDS in 2007. Haven't looked back since. Continue to be a thong enthusiast (male & female styles) and always on the lookout for unique suit designs and materials.

There's nothing more fun than suiting up in thong with a snug pouch (I'm Asian so don't do loose pouches coz I ain't got as much junk as some other races) and tight back strap. Love receiving comments on my pics and discussing different brands and designers. Ask me anything (PM preferred for ease of replying)!

I've known Microstringlvr for a while and can attest to his knowledge of the flossing market.  He knows and/or owns more than anyone i've ever known about thongs and strings...how how to wear them!  Glad you're here!

microstringlvr

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2017, 04:06:00 PM »
Thanks to smallthong for recommending this site to me and for endorsing my "thong cred". He's a hottie as well and if I was ever hospitalized, I'd like to see his cute butt in scrubs and imagine the JS bulge thong beneath it :)

Hi folks!

I've known Microstringlvr for a while and can attest to his knowledge of the flossing market.  He knows and/or owns more than anyone i've ever known about thongs and strings...how how to wear them!  Glad you're here!

kiyoothong

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2017, 01:29:54 PM »
Damn, you're right. Would love Smallthong to nurse me whilst he's wearing his JS thong.

microstringlvr

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2017, 06:26:49 PM »
More pics - this is a Tendenze Ritter, totally overpriced but we all have to indulge once in a while

SmallThong

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2017, 08:28:19 AM »
More pics - this is a Tendenze Ritter, totally overpriced but we all have to indulge once in a while

Delicious  pics...you look amazing in that one...and i find white to be a daring color!!

kiyoothong

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2017, 12:55:50 PM »
Oh yeah, I like how the strap is wide. Also, the waistband is wide for a g-string.