Author Topic: Question - thongs for working out and running  (Read 10550 times)

Ted

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Question - thongs for working out and running
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2017, 08:34:14 AM »
One thing I forgot to post above is the reason I returned both of the Cover Male thongs pictured in the threads above.  The Cover Male CM111 in white was just too narrow in the front for working out--no way that would keep my package in place.  However, in both the Cover Male thongs, they have a decal tag on the inside of the fabric in the actual crotch area.  I know they are proud of their logo but they actually have an abrasive decal label in the area covering your glans and scrotum. Talk about abrasion. I would be afraid to wear them more than 20 minutes, much less for a few hours of working out or all day at work. I wasn't sure if you are supposed to peel that off of the fabric or not. I just thought it was a bad design so I returned them.  Haven't seen this unfortunate design on any other thong I have tried.

Ted

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2017, 11:24:20 AM »
I loved the Intymen Sport Thong so much I went back and bought it in Red.

kiyoothong

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2017, 05:16:36 AM »
I loved the Intymen Sport Thong so much I went back and bought it in Red.

That's nice. How's the front? Enough support for your boys?

Ted

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2017, 05:07:05 PM »
Yes it has a seam under the front to create some lift and support.

SmallThong

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2017, 02:36:28 AM »
went for runs this past weekend in both my ergo wear max light thong and a joe snyder bulge...both were outstanding!

kiyoothong

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2017, 05:23:42 PM »
went for runs this past weekend in both my ergo wear max light thong and a joe snyder bulge...both were outstanding!

Would love to see some pics

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2017, 04:38:04 PM »
yes, I would love to see the front too - and you're right, there are so many thongs with the too narrow package and are just not wright especially for running.

Thongs4All

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2019, 03:29:30 AM »
If I am running I wear a g string. Gym I’ll go whatever

underlvr

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2019, 06:18:28 AM »
I wear a thong under all workout gear with one exception.  If my gym shorts have a really full liner (almost like a speedo) then wearing a thong is just simply too binding so i skip the underwear.  Other than than i wear simple nylon shorts/no liner and a thong under

underlvr

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2019, 06:14:06 AM »
I wear a thong under all workout gear with one exception.  If my gym shorts have a really full liner (almost like a speedo) then wearing a thong is just simply too binding so i skip the underwear.  Other than than i wear simple nylon shorts/no liner and a thong under

I should reiterate that for working out, i really do suggest wearing a JS bulge or regular thong in the non-poly material (the previous/old material, nylon).  They are incredibly stretchy, they cover and hold everything in place, look great and most importantly they both breathe well AND dry so quickly. 

Give it a shot

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2019, 02:17:33 PM »
Yeah I second wearing the Joe Snyder Bulge thong while working out.  Perfect for that. I wear mine under my compression leggings when I run. So it’s JS Bulge (Nylon) thong + compression leggings + running shirt. That’s my running kit.