Author Topic: Bali thongs...  (Read 4844 times)

Thongs4All

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Bali thongs...
« on: September 21, 2017, 10:24:35 PM »
My trip to Bali was filled with waves and lots of thong fun. This one spot I surfed was pretty secluded but this English girl was alwasys doing yoga in a thong. The third day I saw her I said I was going to lay out and read down the beach and asked her to join. She smiled and said maybe.

About 20 minutes later she walked up and started giggling and commented on my thong. She put her towel down and we chatted for a bit and took a walk. We walked up to a rock outcropping and turned around. As I did she grabbed my hand. Apparently I was the only guy to ask her to join up since she'd been there. She played with my pink triangle back and said any guy in that didn't lack for confidence. We kissed and walked back to our stuff and swam.

I was staying in town and she was near the spot so we went back to her place. Both our tan lines were insane and it was such a turn on for both of us and she loved the look on me. We travelled around for another month in Bali and at an outer island and left no stone unturned. When back in Bali she bought me some linen pants that were see thru that I still have to this day.

We still keep in touch and laugh at those times. To this day it's some of the best sex I've ever had

microstringlvr

Re: Bali thongs...
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 01:20:47 AM »
Very sexy story, thanks for sharing. We need more open minded women like your friend

My trip to Bali was filled with waves and lots of thong fun. This one spot I surfed was pretty secluded but this English girl was alwasys doing yoga in a thong. The third day I saw her I said I was going to lay out and read down the beach and asked her to join. She smiled and said maybe.

About 20 minutes later she walked up and started giggling and commented on my thong. She put her towel down and we chatted for a bit and took a walk. We walked up to a rock outcropping and turned around. As I did she grabbed my hand. Apparently I was the only guy to ask her to join up since she'd been there. She played with my pink triangle back and said any guy in that didn't lack for confidence. We kissed and walked back to our stuff and swam.

I was staying in town and she was near the spot so we went back to her place. Both our tan lines were insane and it was such a turn on for both of us and she loved the look on me. We travelled around for another month in Bali and at an outer island and left no stone unturned. When back in Bali she bought me some linen pants that were see thru that I still have to this day.

We still keep in touch and laugh at those times. To this day it's some of the best sex I've ever had

SmallThong

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 03:18:37 AM »

thats one of the funnest/sexiest stories i've ever heard - thanks for sharing.  sounds so innocent and chilled out...

kiyoothong

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2017, 09:19:10 AM »
I guess confidence is key. I think you're confident because you have a nice body and a nice ass.